- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Napier Sportz Truck Bed Air Mattress
Guaranteed Lowest Price
- The Napier Sportz air mattress inflates anytime and anywhere you need a comfortable spot to dream the night away
- The perfect accessory for bringing complete comfort to your outdoor adventures
- The Sportz air mattress fits between the wheel wells of most pick-ups
- Choose the double mattress for full-size trucks or the twin for compact trucks
- Multiple mattress sizes give you full coverage for either full size or mid size trucks
- Built-in hand pump quickly inflates the mattress without the need for external power or cumbersome equipment
- The Napier air mattress features heavy-duty PVC construction for ultra durability
- The mattress' e-coil design provides maximum comfort for your restful slumbers
- The flocked top is more inviting than bare vinyl and keeps you from slipping and sliding through the night
- Your Napier Sportz Air Mattress is backed by a 30-day warranty
- Generation 1 mattresses offer a slightly more affordable option, while generation 2 feature even more puncture resistance
Wake up from the nightmare of spending sleepless nights away from your bed. The comfortable air mattress by Napier Sportz has you sawing logs in complete comfort whether you're camping in the great outdoors or roughing it on the living room floor.
Don't worry about packing a pump or locating power to inflate this mattress-the Napier Sportz mattress features a built-in, hand-powered air pump. And, heavy-duty PVC construction means your mattress is built to withstand the rigors of camping to provide years of restful use.
The mattress fits between the wheel wells of most pick-up beds, but provides sleeping comfort anywhere you decide to inflate it. And, speaking of comfort, the e-coil design and flocked top make you feel like you're sleeping on an actual bed-not a swimming-pool float. You won't get any closer to the cozy comfort of your real bed without actually bringing it along. Plus, your Napier Sportz Air Mattress is backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Seems be a good product.
Easy, looks good and it's comfortable
Perfect air mattress
Fits perfect in my Subaru Forester
Cross country drive in a jeep grand cherokee
Overall Good Deal
easy and great for no electic camping
Excellent Air Mattress
All is good
Mattresses should stay inflated! Poor quality and poor warranty.
very nice and worked very well in Sugarloaf Key
no unpleasant surprises
Fits perfectly in vintage camper
Great truck bed mattress
Air bed just ok
Air Mattress for our Van
AWESOME!!!! Napier Sportz Truck Bed Air Mattress
nice, no bumps!
Following the success of the Sportz Original Truck Tent, Napier went back to the drawing board and completely revamped the design. Today, along with the Original, Napier brings us the Truck Tent III, the SUV/Minivan Tent and the Sportz Dome-to-Go, a tent that fits hatchbacks and mini-SUVs. With their ever-expanding lineup, Napier makes it possible to for everyone to enjoy the great outdoors.
Napier's innovations and vision have reshaped the automotive and camping industry in ways they never imagined. Napier continues to change the way people enjoy their vehicles and their outdoor lifestyles. A strong commitment to pushing the limits of design and developing new and unique products is why Napier Enterprises remains the leading innovator for vehicle camping products.
When you buy from AutoAnything, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from AutoAnything.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Call us at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.