- The Napier Sportz air mattress inflates anytime and anywhere you need a comfortable spot to dream the night away
- The perfect accessory for bringing complete comfort to your outdoor adventures
- The Sportz air mattress fits between the wheel wells of most pick-ups
- Choose the double mattress for full-size trucks or the twin for compact trucks
- Generous 75"x47"x5" mattress give you full coverage
- Built-in hand pump quickly inflates the mattress without the need for external power or cumbersome equipment
- The Napier air mattress features heavy-duty PVC construction for ultra durability
- The mattress' e-coil design provides maximum comfort for your restful slumbers
- The flocked top is more inviting than bare vinyl and keeps you from slipping and sliding through the night
- Your Napier Sportz Air Mattress is backed by a 30-day warranty
Wake up from the nightmare of spending sleepless nights away from your bed. The comfortable air mattress by Napier Sportz has you sawing logs in complete comfort whether you're camping in the great outdoors or roughing it on the living room floor.
Don't worry about packing a pump or locating power to inflate this mattress-the Napier Sportz mattress features a built-in, hand-powered air pump. And, heavy-duty PVC construction means your mattress is built to withstand the rigors of camping to provide years of restful use.
The mattress fits between the wheel wells of most pick-up beds, but provides sleeping comfort anywhere you decide to inflate it. And, speaking of comfort, the e-coil design and flocked top make you feel like you're sleeping on an actual bed-not a swimming-pool float. You won't get any closer to the cozy comfort of your real bed without actually bringing it along. Plus, your Napier Sportz Air Mattress is backed by a 30-day warranty.
Napier Sportz Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve N (Harrison, TN) — Apr 12, 2018 3:23 AM
Haven't had the opportunity to sleep on it but did test it out. Would suggest an electric pump to pump up initially then the built-in pump will easily compensate for pressure change due to temperature or minor expansion from use. But all in all no regrets yet.
Reviewed by Barbara T. S (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sorento — Aug 30, 2017 8:32 PM
I like it, it's comfortable, easy to inflate but getting all the air out is toug. Directions dont say much
Reviewed by Robert G (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Traverse — Mar 15, 2017 5:51 AM
Built in hand pump can inflate mattress in 2 minutes - fits great in my traverse - really comfy feel puts you right to sleep - I plan on buying more of these -and throwing away my old swimming pool rafts
Reviewed by brittney t (SIMI VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Aug 26, 2016 11:30 AM
Fits perfect in my Subaru Forester! Very comfortable. Am very happy with it. Even comes with a bag and patch kit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/17
There are no customer reviews for this product