- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed - available for full-size and long beds (6' to 8)' or mid-size and short (6' to 6.5')
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted from puncture-resistant PVC for light duty use or the occassional camping trip
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Carry bag included along with a handy patch kit to fix leaks
- Airbedz offer a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night. Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kathy B (PLEASANT HILL, CA) — May 08, 2020 9:00 PM
Mattress fit good in my truck bed. Did a weekend getaway and had no problem inflating it. It was comfortable and sturdy, on day two we may have needed to add a little air. Our combined weight is about 310.
Reviewed by Douglas S (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2020 5:24 AM
Fits in the truck bed perfectly. Easy set up, though I wish the cord for the pump was a little longer. We haven't slept on it yet, but should be comfortable. A lot better than sleeping on the ground.