- Get a Free Airbedz Lite Wheel Well Inserts With Purchase - $34.99 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed - available for full-size and long beds (6' to 8)' or mid-size and short (6' to 6.5')
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted from puncture-resistant PVC for light duty use or the occassional camping trip
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Carry bag included along with a handy patch kit to fix leaks
- Airbedz offer a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night. Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
147 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sally Z (SAN DIEGO, CA) — Aug 08, 2018 1:37 PM
I've now used my airbed air mattress on a one night camping trip. It seems to be sturdy, but it did lose some air throughout the night. For $125, not sure I'd purchase again.
Reviewed by Andrew S (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 25, 2018 9:23 PM
Very well made mattress. Fits in the back of my 2015 Toyota Tacoma very nicely and over the wheel wells. I would highly recommend. Its good for "glamping" :)
Reviewed by hakan a (San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Jul 15, 2018 8:56 AM
Over all good quality. At first air Valve seems a little inferior and could loose air but it held up. It's only had one use. Part that goes over the wheel wells makes it comfortable. It came with additional parts to fill the wheel wells when used at home. This is my 3rd bed from AutoAnything and airbeds in the past 6 years. Air pump is different than the last two, cable is only about 10' instead of 16' like the last ones. I have to be a little innovative while filling the air in the back.
Reviewed by Catherine R (DOVER PLAINS, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2018 7:15 AM
I bought this air mattress for my fiance's truck for a music festival we are going to, and its great. Very comfortable and very easy to set up, and it comes with a pump which plugs into the 12v outlet.