- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AirBedz Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed
- Custom-sized to your year, make, model and truck bed length
- Fills your entire truck bed and boasts wheel well cutouts for a precise fit
- Choose optional side wheel well inserts to transform your truck mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- The 12”-thick air mattress features an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted with puncture-resistant cloth for regular and rugged outdoor use in a solid blue finish
- Built-in, rechargeable pump makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump charges quickly in any 120V A/C wall plug
- Your AirBedz Truck Bed Air Mattress carries a 1-year warranty
- Available for your full-size, mid-size and long or short truck bed (dimensions range from 5' to 8' depending on your application)
It doesn't matter if roasting marshmallows, hanging-ten or catching a big ol' fish is your favorite pastime—outdoor activities just got more relaxing with the AirBedz Truck Bed Air Mattress. With the AirBedz air mattress in the back of your rig, your truck turns into a comfort inn on wheels.
Custom-cut for your specific year, make and model and available for your full- or mid-size truck bed (dimensions vary from 5' to 8' depending on your application). The AirBedz Truck Bed Air Mattress utilizes every inch of your truck bed with their patented wheel well cutouts. And, choose the optional side wheel well inserts to transform your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use. In addition to its precise fit, your truck bed mattress is crafted from heavy-duty cloth that's soft to the touch, yet puncture-resistant. That means no more marshmallow skewer or fishing hook battle wounds to patch with duct tape.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a built-in, rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super fast—just plug it into any wall plug. Comes in a solid blue finish. And, your AirBedz Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty.
AirBedz Original Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Halee S (SAINT MARIES, ID) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jul 09, 2019 10:20 PM
We love this air mattress and will be using it more often. Lots of space and love how it goes over wheel wells. Only issue is if you don't have it sitting perfect in the truck bed you sink into the empty hole!
Reviewed by Daniel J (FLORISSANT, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Jul 08, 2019 8:39 AM
Used it this weekend. The built in motor and included 12v battery charger and seperate AC charger and manual inflator r nice. The bed kept it's air pressure for 2 days which was impressive compared to other air mattresses I have had. I wish the battery was Lithium Ion and not NiMH. Minus 1 star due to charge retention issues (30%/month).Also wish the storage bag was a little more robust. Would also be cool if the built in motor could be used to inflate the tailgate mattress somehow.
Reviewed by Dave F (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 20, 2019 8:45 AM
I always want to give a perfect review, on this item I just can't. We went camping last weekend and the mattress lost air while 2 adults slept on it. I owned the $150.00 Airbedz mattress (green one) and it never had this issue. It stinks that I spent $100.00 more on this item for what I thought was a better quality product to find out it looses air when sleeping on it. I guess I will just have to wake up at night and use the automatic pump more and wake people at the campground up.
Reviewed by Mathew J (LYNNWOOD, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 31, 2019 8:03 AM
Reviewed by Nichelle H (LAKEPORT, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — May 24, 2019 5:48 AM