- Convert your SUV or minivan into a cozy cabin with the Napier Backroadz SUV & Minivan Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of budget–friendly tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most SUVs, CUVs and minivans on the road today
- Spacious tent combines with your cargo area to form a large outdoor hideaway
- Crafted from waterproofed polyethelylene (floors) and polyester taffeta (body) for superior strength and weather resistance
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded for easy setup and to prevent loss
- Features Napier’s patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Easily converts to a standalone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve
- One large entrance and 3 large windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Measures 9’ x 9’ and sleeps up to 5 campers
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Napier Backroadz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1–year warranty
Camping out started as a budget–friendly way to vacation. But with the merging of high–tech and the high Sierras, camping's suddenly gone from outdoor hobby to yuppie lifestyle choice. However, you can still hit the great outdoors without denting your credit rating with the Napier Backroadz SUV & Minivan Tent.
Merging your vehicle with a rip–stop nylon hideaway is the greatest way to camp. The Napier SUV tent gives you ample camping comfort, along with access to your vehicle's entire cargo area. The patented sleeve snugs to your cargo hold to deliver 9' x 9' of room for up to 5 campers. Plus, the tent stays standing while you're off on your daytime adventures.
Complete with one large entrance, three windows and a rain fly, this SUV tent is built to handle all the elements. Napier's patented, sewn–in floor makes for a dry camping experience. And, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag, setup and storage are easy.
Not only does Napier save you some green, they keep you green by donating one tree to Trees for the Future with each SUV tent sale. And best yet, Napier backs your Backroadz SUV & Minivan Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz SUV & Minivan Tent Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by chelsea W (PORT WENTWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Xterra — Mar 07, 2018 9:09 AM
Bought this tent as a surprise for my husband and he absolutely loved it! Much bigger than I originally thought Lots of over head room. Easy set up!
Reviewed by Shawn R (PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 24, 2017 8:51 AM
I received it fast. Sets up easy and is very study. It's made of a good quality. There was plenty of room for me and my girlfriend and 4 dogs. I would recommend this tent to anyone that enjoys being outdoors.
Reviewed by Tina H (Mount Wolf, PA) — Sep 22, 2017 5:31 AM
We are super happy with this purchase. It was an easy set up, fit perfectly over both our Suburban and Cadillac SUV. This has expanded our off road festival opportunities!
Reviewed by Patricia R (BROOKFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Aug 27, 2017 7:41 AM
We traveled to Kentucky to see the total eclipse and had a campsite near Hopkinsville. We parked and had the tent set up in less than 15 minutes. It was everything we needed to stay comfortable for 2 days. NO BUGS! Breaking camp was even more simple. The 2 big tent windows you see in the photo have no privacy flap inside the tent - that's the only thing I would change.
Reviewed by Thomas B (Acton, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Infiniti QX70 — Aug 16, 2017 5:16 AM
Had good rain test the first night I used this tent last weekend. It leaked because the roof of my car slopes back towards the tent. I like it overall and can remedy that with a fairly simple "counter-flashing" tarp, but people should know that it needs a little finessing depending on the shape of your car.
Ships By 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product