- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Convert your CUV, SUV or minivan into a cozy cabin with the Napier Backroadz CUV, SUV & Minivan Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of budget–friendly tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most SUVs, CUVs and minivans on the road today
- Spacious tent combines with your cargo area to form a large outdoor hideaway
- Crafted from waterproofed polyethelylene (floors) and polyester taffeta (body) for superior strength and weather resistance
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded for easy setup and to prevent loss
- Features Napier’s patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Easily converts to a standalone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve
- One large entrance and 3 large windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Measures 10’ x 10’ and sleeps up to 5 campers
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Napier Backroadz CUV, SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1–year warranty
Camping out started as a budget–friendly way to vacation. But with the merging of high–tech and the high Sierras, camping's suddenly gone from outdoor hobby to yuppie lifestyle choice. However, you can still hit the great outdoors without denting your credit rating with the Napier Backroadz CUV, SUV & Minivan Tent.
Merging your vehicle with a rip–stop nylon hideaway is the greatest way to camp. The Napier SUV tent gives you ample camping comfort, along with access to your vehicle's entire cargo area. The patented sleeve snugs to your cargo hold to deliver 10' x 10' of room for up to 5 campers. Plus, the tent stays standing while you're off on your daytime adventures.
Complete with one large entrance, three windows and a rain fly, this SUV tent is built to handle all the elements. Napier's patented, sewn–in floor makes for a dry camping experience. And, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag, setup and storage are easy.
Not only does Napier save you some green, they keep you green by donating one tree to Trees for the Future with each SUV tent sale. And best yet, Napier backs your Backroadz CUV, SUV & Minivan Tent with a 1–year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Napier Backroadz SUV & Minivan Tent Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james b (COLUMBIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler Town and Country — Sep 19, 2018 4:06 PM
WE ARE PLANNING A ROAD TRIP TO MAINE AND THE NORTHEAST TO SEE THE FALL COLORS AND VISIT ARCADIA NATIONAL PARK. PLAN TO USE TENT TRAVELING THERE AND CERTAINALY AS A BASE CAMP AT THE PARK. WE HAVE SET IT UP WHICH IS QUITE EASY,AND IT IS EVERYTHING THEY SAY IT IS. WELL MADE AND GOOD MATERIALS. REALLY EXPANDS OUR VANS USES WHEN CAMPING AND TRAVELING.
Reviewed by garry b (Asheville, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Highlander — Sep 12, 2018 11:58 AM
I have tried to use it once and it seems a bit cumbersome for one person to install. The tightness when attaching to the vehicle desires to be better ( maybe some magnet strips or Velcro) It need some transparent plastic window when it rains. .
Reviewed by Kirstan T (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Aug 16, 2018 11:18 AM
Reviewed by chelsea W (PORT WENTWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Xterra — Mar 07, 2018 9:09 AM
Reviewed by Shawn R (PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 24, 2017 8:51 AM
I received it fast. Sets up easy and is very study. It's made of a good quality. There was plenty of room for me and my girlfriend and 4 dogs. I would recommend this tent to anyone that enjoys being outdoors.