- Easily go from pickup to comfortable campout with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of easy–on–the wallet tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups on the road today, even those equipped with bedliners
- Features a patented, sewn–in floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Encloses your bed in heavy–duty polyester taffeta to protect you and your gear from the elements
- Ample interior height boasts a towering 5.6’ of headroom
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- One large entrance and two large windows with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Your Napier Backroadz Truck Tent is backed by a 1–year warranty
- Illuminate the tent using the built‐in lantern holder
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Leave it to marketers to take something as basic as camping and make it expensive. By adding bright colors, doodads and needless bells and whistles, an activity as old as life itself suddenly comes with a pretty price tag. Not with the Napier Backroadz Truck Tent. Now, you can break camp—without breaking the bank—wherever and whenever the outdoors calls.
Transforming your truck into a backwoods hideaway faster than you can strike a match for the night's bonfire, the Napier truck tent is the best way to sleep above the cold, damp, lumpy ground. And, it's the only way to keep curious wildlife and backwoods burglars at bay.
Complete with one large entrance, two large windows with dividers, and a rain fly, this truck tent is built for battle with the elements. The patented, sewn–in floor exclusive to Napier's truck tents makes for a comfortable camping experience. And, setup and storage are easy, thanks to the shock–corded fiberglass poles and included storage bag.
Best yet, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each tent sale. And, along with the being green and saving you some green, Napier backs your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Truck Tent Customer Reviews
199 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert R (BETHLEHEM, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2018 7:13 AM
Just used this tent on a recent camping trip. I decided to attempt set up at home before my camping trip. I followed the instructions and It went up very quickly, in 15 minutes, with no issues. While camping, it rained the first night and the tent remained dry throughout the night. However it is important to make certain that the tent overhangs the sides of the truck bed so no rain water runs under the tent and into the truck bed. Overall, a good tent for the price. I plan to use it often.
Reviewed by Daniel J (Mansfield, PA) — Jul 25, 2018 6:05 PM
Appears to be of quality material. Fit full size Tundra truck bed well. Assembly was easy. First time using it it rained all night long. Tent held up well, no leaks. It was nice to be up off the cold damp ground.
Reviewed by ALFRED S (CONVERSE, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Jul 24, 2018 8:17 PM
Tent is very user friendly and made of quality materials. Auto Anything provided the best customer service. Was a perfect fit for the 2006 Nissan Frontier SE.
Reviewed by Michael C (ADRIAN, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 14, 2018 5:03 PM
It was very easy to set up, but you will need 2 people. I think it looks pretty good on my truck.
Reviewed by Gary K (Sumas, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 06, 2018 4:45 PM
Used the truck tent for the first time this week. It fits my 2012 Toyota Tacoma perfect. Set up is easy, as I practised once at home before I left. Rained a bit both nights, and I stayed nice and dry. If you want privacy, you do have to use the fly, which is no big deal. I like that it is completely enclosed, so no critters, no mosquitos. The zippers do seem a little flimsy, but hopefully won't have any problems. Overall, happy with it so far.
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product