- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Convert your Avalanche or Escalade EXT into a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent
- Specifically designed for Chevrolet Avalanche and Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Constructed of polyester and nylon taffeta with polyester mesh window material
- Patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor keeps the comfort in and the water out
- Large rear access door leads into your truck's cab for easy interior access
- Huge interior area boasts over 5' 6" of headroom
- Two large fine-mesh windows prevent condensation while providing fresh air and great views
- Handy interior pocket keeps your gear organized and off the floor
- Includes 5 shock-corded fiberglass tent poles & 6 steel awning poles
- Color-coded pole-and-sleeve system makes for quick and easy setup
- Full-size tape-seamed rain fly keeps you and your gear dry
- 4' x 4' shade awning secures to the tailgate so it can be set-up anywhere
- Includes a convenient expandable carrying bag for storage
- Grey color scheme highlights your truck's sleek looks
- Your Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
When it comes to driving comfort, the Chevy Avalanche and Cadillac EXT are closer to a European motorcar than a cab-over camper. But, just because you have a finer taste in motoring doesn't mean you don't enjoy a night out with Mother Nature. So, transform your truck that's not exactly a truck into a camper that's not exactly a camper with the Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent.
Setting up the Chevy Avalanche Tent is a breeze—just park, pitch and unpack. The custom fit and color-coded pole-and-sleeve system guide the way, so in less than 15 minutes you're living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn't get more convenient, or more comfortable than this.
Napier takes the comfort even further with the full-taped rain fly and 4' x 4' shade awning. The rain fly keeps you dry, the shade keeps you cool. And, the cool grey color scheme highlights your rig's sleek look when it's all set up. Napier also includes a handy stuff sack, so you can stow your Escalade tent behind the seat until the next trip. Better yet, Napier backs your Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Napier Sportz Avalanche Truck Tent Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard H (Clifton, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 12, 2018 7:01 AM
We had been looking at popup or hardside campers when a friend mentioned the bed tent. After checking it out on line we bought the bed tent and the ground tent extension. We went camping the day we received the boxes and although we ended up setting the bed tent up in the dark it was really easy.( I do not recommend doing this the first time!) Have not used the ground tent yet and I recommend a blow up mattress for the bed. Excellent product and well made.
Reviewed by April S (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 24, 2018 10:05 PM
We purchased the tent for our Avalanche. It fits it perfectly. Could be just a tad less tight, but we are really happy with it. If you have an Avalanche the tailored one is amazing because the area from the bed to the cab unzips for full use of the truck. Its awesome! The first time setting up takes some figuring out. But the second time will be a breeze. I took it down by myself. It was really easy and stores well. Bonus, it lines the entire inside of the bed.
Reviewed by Jamie C (CHISHOLM, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 23, 2018 7:57 AM
Reviewed by Lars S (Montrose, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — May 08, 2018 3:12 PM
Tent sets up in about 20 minutes. I suspect it will take less time with practice. It makes good use of the space. I haven't been in the woods yet with it but I'm looking forward to it.
Reviewed by John D (CALHOUN, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 02, 2017 2:48 PM
Love the space and ability to sleep with our heads in The truck. Kept supplies at out feet just inside the tailgate. Kept back closed up ands entered through truck back doors. Used it to camp for the great American eclipse!