- Save $30 Use Promo Code: NAPIER30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Napier Sportz Dome to Go turns your hatchback or mini-SUV into a comfortable camper in minutes
- Transforms your cargo area into a deluxe storage space or extra sleeping room for 2
- Comes with a full-length rain fly to keep you dry during drizzly weather
- Sets up quickly and easily with the color coded pole system
- Measures 8 1/2' x 8 1/2' square with over 6' of head room—sleeps 4
- The Sportz Dome Tent is constructed of heavy-duty polyethylene (floor) and polyester taffeta (body) for a long life, and it's waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- Napier's fiberglass tent poles are reinforced for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- The Sportz Dome Tent's double-coated polyethylene floor provides water resistance and extreme durability
- When you need to drive your vehicle, the Napier Sportz Dome easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve
- 2 large doors and 3 fine-mesh windows provide easy access, excellent visibility, and great ventilation
- Integrated gear loft and mesh pockets provide additional storage
- Includes its own expandable carrying bag for easy packing
- Your Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't let the lack of a camper keep you from enjoying the great outdoors. The Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent transforms your hatchback or mini-SUV into a comfortable cabin in less time than it takes to roast a hot dog on an open fire. Your outdoor excursions have never been this civilized.
The Sportz Dome provides the convenience of a tent with the added bonus of having full access to your vehicle. All that extra space goes a long way in providing you room to stretch out. Sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as a living area, or bed-down in your tent and stow gear in your car-with this much space, you could even bring the kitchen sink.
The Sportz Dome Tent delivers all the comforts of a camper for the price of a conventional tent. Camping out has never been this convenient and economical. Go for the Napier Sportz Dome Tent and discover the most comfortable way to camp. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John B (Hood River, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Prius — Sep 10, 2018 8:58 PM
I've had an opportunity to use this tent twice at this point, once with the Prius hooked in and once as a free standing tent without the car attachment sleeve. I'm really happy with this product. For me it worked just fine. The fly offered a bit of shading and extra warmth for some cold nights of camping. The many options for entry and ventilation made the tent breath nicely with no condensation problems. Standing up in a tent was a priority because we need the privacy for clothes changing.
Reviewed by Wendy S (WENATCHEE, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Jun 01, 2018 10:09 AM
Newly single I needed something easy to take off and camp, have room for grandchildren and set up myself .. This tent is a game changer!! I love love all aspects about it! Thank you!!!
Reviewed by Heidi M (SILT, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Outback — Jun 05, 2017 3:56 PM
I want to preface this by saying this is not our first Napier tent, so we may be a bit biased. This is a really well designed, high quality and easy to set up tent. Very roomy and set up is super simple, less than ten minutes with two of us. I've seen other reviews stating that the tent won't fit back into the bag, but that has not been our experience as it fits for us. Fits the back of our 2008 Subaru Outback perfectly.
Reviewed by Melissa M (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — May 24, 2017 7:28 AM
We have not been on our summer camping trip yet but I put this tent up easily at home after unpacking and reading instructions. I am a 59 yr. old woman so two people would be able to put up this tent in less than 20 minutes. Nice handled storage bag with directions attached to the bag, separate bags for poles and stakes. There are several car tents available but this one is the best-the car sleeve part is completely removeable if you can't or don't want to use you vehicle-very versatile.