- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly convert your pickup’s bed into a dry and comfortable home away from home with the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series
- Designed to fit virtually any pickup truck on the market today
- Patented fully enclosed floor; keeping you clean and dry from the elements
- Full rainfly provides full weather protection
- The tents large interior area boasts over 5.7” of headroom
- Poles are constructed of fiberglass and steel to prevent breaks and splintering, shock-corded to prevent loss and color-coded for quick setup
- Three large mesh windows and two side vents prevent condensation while providing fresh air and dramatic panoramas
- Includes a seam-sealed 4’ x 4’ awning extends off the tailgate and a convenient carrying bag
- A rear access panel to your truck’s cab window (access cab opening) allows cords to run between your truck’s cab and the tent to accommodate cell phones, GPS and any device that requires charging
- Backed by a 1 year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Well organized with an internal gear loft, gear pocket, and a built-in lantern holder
Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you. The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series turns your truck into a comfortable camper faster than you can roast a marshmallow. This is the easiest way to stay above the cold, damp ground and outfox those night prowling critters.
Frustrating searches for a clean, dry and level camp site are now a thing of the past. With the Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series – just park, pitch and voilà – you’re living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn’t get more convenient than this.
The rain fly’s built-in awning provides cool shade and a grand entrance to your luxury lodge. What’s more, it boasts a level of protection not found in ground tents. Since campground kleptomaniacs would rather wrestle bears than steal occupied vehicles, rest easy that your truck is safe while you sleep.
With this much comfort, it’s easy to see why the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is the top-selling truck tent in the world. It’s covered by a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series Customer Reviews
475 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce R (Minot, ND) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2018 2:17 PM
my truck has a roll up tonneau cover and 2" box rails - no problems with install however. great headroom and fit well - took a couple practice set up's to feel comfortable with installation. negatives are rain cover a challenge to install alone & tailgate straps are a pain to feed past the gate, I did fabricate some assist straps to help with both issues. overall very satisfied with product for the money invested.
Reviewed by Kristin S (BEAVERTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2018 5:59 PM
We took the truck tent out camping for the first time in Mt. Hood National Forest this past weekend and loved it so much that I felt compelled to write a review! This tent far exceeded our expectations - it was relatively easy to install with the only complaint being that we had a little trouble putting up the awning due to the height off the ground (and I suspect we'd have the same trouble with the rain shield, if we put it up). Otherwise, we thoroughly enjoyed our 2 nights in the tent!
Reviewed by John C (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2018 12:33 PM
There are detailed instructions sewn into the storage bag. I did a trial run in my garage. Everything fit well as long as you follow the instructions. Doing it on my truck was more challenging. After putting the rods in the sleeves I got into the tent & held it up while my wife put the rods in the end pockets. Once that was done the tent was self-supporting and it was easy to finish the process. When closing the bug screen & door it's important to support the fabric as you run the zippers.
Reviewed by Glenda J. C (MILLINGTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Jul 30, 2018 12:57 PM
Once the tent was up and assembled,I got a lot of compliments from other campers.Everyone thought it was very cool looking and liked the idea of it being off the ground.
Reviewed by spencer r (MILWAUKIE, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2018 8:18 PM
After the initial set up of the tent I was able to set it up in about 15 minutes. There is lots of standing room inside of the tent and really optimizes the space of the truck bed. Lots of windows and venting. Looks very sharp with lots of compliments from other campers.