- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly convert your pickup’s bed into a dry and comfortable home away from home with the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series
- Designed to fit virtually any pickup truck on the market today
- Patented fully enclosed floor; keeping you clean and dry from the elements
- Full rainfly provides full weather protection
- The tents large interior area boasts over 5.7” of headroom
- Poles are constructed of fiberglass and steel to prevent breaks and splintering, shock-corded to prevent loss and color-coded for quick setup
- Three large mesh windows and two side vents prevent condensation while providing fresh air and dramatic panoramas
- Includes a seam-sealed 4’ x 4’ awning extends off the tailgate and a convenient carrying bag
- A rear access panel to your truck’s cab window (access cab opening) allows cords to run between your truck’s cab and the tent to accommodate cell phones, GPS and any device that requires charging
- Backed by a 1 year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Well organized with an internal gear loft, gear pocket, and a built-in lantern holder
Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you. The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series turns your truck into a comfortable camper faster than you can roast a marshmallow. This is the easiest way to stay above the cold, damp ground and outfox those night prowling critters.
Frustrating searches for a clean, dry and level camp site are now a thing of the past. With the Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series – just park, pitch and voilà – you’re living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn’t get more convenient than this.
The rain fly’s built-in awning provides cool shade and a grand entrance to your luxury lodge. What’s more, it boasts a level of protection not found in ground tents. Since campground kleptomaniacs would rather wrestle bears than steal occupied vehicles, rest easy that your truck is safe while you sleep.
With this much comfort, it’s easy to see why the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is the top-selling truck tent in the world. It’s covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series Customer Reviews
484 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary Z (CUMMING, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Oct 25, 2018 5:13 AM
May be too early to tell. I have used the tent 2 time since I purchased it. The tent seems good. Setup and breakdown are the hardest part. It is hard to feed the tent poles through the holes, and it's harder to remove them. The top roof pole is a pain setting up because of the Velcro straps. Very poor design. The top piece used for storage doesn't work well because things roll out of it.
Reviewed by Ken M (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 01, 2018 8:43 PM
This tent is very nice and seems durable. That's the fabric....the poles are another story altogether. I used it for one full week camping in Colorado. On the second setup the pole that holds open the tent opening snapped. This pole is about 5"-6" too long. It is virtually impossible to not break this pole. The tent itself held up for the week and even kept me dry when it rained one evening. The rain fly works!
Reviewed by Scott D (CREEDMOOR, NC) — Sep 19, 2018 3:30 AM
Reviewed by Wilfred H (OXFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 1992 Dodge D-Series — Sep 16, 2018 8:05 PM
I went on a week long trip through the Rocky Mountains. Slept in my truck tent every night. This tent is well designed. Who ever designed this tent obviously used the tent before going into production. It has so many nice features that I would have never thought needed. It's easy to set up and take down. Even the storage bag was designed to work perfectly. The bag has a zipper that, when unzipped, expands the bag to that the tent will fit back in the bag after being used.
Reviewed by bill b (ALLISON PARK, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Sep 16, 2018 3:12 PM
We just went camping and were excited to get a chance to try out the tent. When we went to instal the tent we found that one of the support pockets was sewn upside down, and another one was not sewn at all. There was also one strap that was not completely stitched. We had to improvise and sew one pocket and rig the others .