- Save $30 Use Promo Code: NAPIER30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly convert your pickup’s bed into a dry and comfortable home away from home with the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series
- Designed to fit virtually any pickup truck on the market today
- Patented fully enclosed floor; keeping you clean and dry from the elements
- Full rainfly provides full weather protection
- The tents large interior area boasts over 5.7” of headroom
- Poles are constructed of fiberglass and steel to prevent breaks and splintering, shock-corded to prevent loss and color-coded for quick setup
- Three large mesh windows and two side vents prevent condensation while providing fresh air and dramatic panoramas
- Includes a seam-sealed 4’ x 4’ awning extends off the tailgate and a convenient carrying bag
- A rear access panel to your truck’s cab window (access cab opening) allows cords to run between your truck’s cab and the tent to accommodate cell phones, GPS and any device that requires charging
- Backed by a 1 year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Well organized with an internal gear loft, gear pocket, and a built-in lantern holder
Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you. The Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series turns your truck into a comfortable camper faster than you can roast a marshmallow. This is the easiest way to stay above the cold, damp ground and outfox those night prowling critters.
Frustrating searches for a clean, dry and level camp site are now a thing of the past. With the Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series – just park, pitch and voilà – you’re living it up in a cozy home away from home. Camping out doesn’t get more convenient than this.
The rain fly’s built-in awning provides cool shade and a grand entrance to your luxury lodge. What’s more, it boasts a level of protection not found in ground tents. Since campground kleptomaniacs would rather wrestle bears than steal occupied vehicles, rest easy that your truck is safe while you sleep.
With this much comfort, it’s easy to see why the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series is the top-selling truck tent in the world. It’s covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series Customer Reviews
503 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Julie M T (Grants Pass, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Feb 15, 2020 10:57 AM
was not sure about this but ssoooo glad we bought this truck tent---alot of thought went into this and i am so impressed. fits snug on the truck -can stand up and the sides go over the bed--no water under you if it rains --- even a nite vent so we don't have to leave the whole window open at nite-- really easy to set up 10 minutes and we are 65 & 75 thank you
Reviewed by Robert F (Merrimack, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — Jul 25, 2019 9:59 PM
Reviewed by John A V (EUGENE, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 18, 2019 11:42 AM
I had to return 2 of these tents to get one without a flaw the affected performance/durability. In one case sewing was the issue. Window seams seem to be difficult for their factory in Bangladesh. WARRANTY DETAIL TO NOTE: In order the get the factory to send you a replacement for a defective part, you have to go thru the dealer you bought it from. Eats away at your time.
Reviewed by Larry L (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 11, 2019 9:28 PM
It takes a while to set up, but everything fits well, even with my roll up bed cover. Looks like it should be good for camping. One issue might be trying to set it up in the dark because many of the poles are similar in color.