- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set-up and User Guide (PDF)
- Go camping like a pro with the ProZ Deluxe Truck Tent that sleeps 2 adults plus their gear
- Fully enclosed and manufactured from a durable tightly-woven polyester fabric with a polyester oxford floor
- Move around with ease, thanks to the expansive interior boasting over 5’6” of headroom
- Fiberglass and steel poles prevent breaks and splintering
- Poles are also shock-corded to prevent loss and color-coded for quick setup by one person in under 10 minutes
- Two large mesh windows keep condensation out without restricting your view or fresh airflow
- Includes a seam-sealed 4’ x 4’ awning and convenient carrying bag
- Rear access panel to your cab window allows cords to run between the cab and tent to allow charging of cell phones, GPS devices and other electronics
- Intended to fit virtually any short bed or standard bed pickup on the market today
- Your ProZ Deluxe Truck Bed Tent is covered by a 1-year warranty
Suddenly, “roughing it” doesn’t seem so rough. By investing in a ProZ Deluxe Truck Tent, you and any fellow campers are set to enjoy a luxurious home away from home for 2 adults, offering complete protection from the elements without obstructing the natural beauty that lies just beyond.
Fully enclosed and manufactured from a durable tightly woven polyester fabric with a polyester oxford floor, the Pro Z Deluxe Truck Bed Tent offers supreme comfort underfoot and all around. You’ve got 5’6” of headroom in which you can conveniently move around, while a rear access panel grants access through the cab window of your pickup to the cab, allowing you to charge your devices any time you need to.
Sturdy tent poles constructed from steel and fiberglass hold rigid over time, and have also been shock-corded to prevent loss and color-coded for quick and confusion-free assembly by one person in under 10 minutes. Two large mesh windows keep wet weather and bugs out but don’t get in the way of fresh airflow or whatever view you’re privy to. Also included are a seam-sealed 4’ x 4’ awning and carrying bag for easy transport. Your ProZ Deluxe Tent is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Deluxe Truck Tent Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ben H (CONCORD, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — May 16, 2019 7:57 AM
Overall decent quality for the price. GOOD: Securely attaches to bed. Withstands winds ok. Keeps everything inside dry. Plenty of headroom. BAD:Plastic buckles are absolute garbage. nearly impossible to unbuckle especially if its cold. Instructions are absolutely useless. The color coded poles in the instructions are different colors than the actual poles so you just have to figure it out on your own (isnt that hard). One (red) pole in the front is about 2' too long so mine ended up breaking
Reviewed by Josh C (NOBLESVILLE, IN) — May 15, 2019 10:20 AM
Like I said it's an awesome product. You guys are fast shipping I am very pleased with my truck Tent . I would recommend this to anybody that wants to get off the ground in a tent . We were the talk of the campground everybody I want to know where we got it. So I told them auto anything.com. In my book you've earned my business and I will be a loyal customer .
Reviewed by Timothy A (LA MIRADA, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 21, 2019 11:06 AM
I'll start off with what I like about this tent. It seems to be made well, it looks really nice and the price was right. Now for what I didn't like. It took me almost an hour to out together the first time, and that was with help. The instructions reference color coded poles to go in specific pockets, well this is where you need to de-code because the colors are all incorrect. This was very frustrating! I'm assuming after putting it together a few more times,looks like I maxed out my characters
Reviewed by James D (Marlborough, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Mar 20, 2019 4:39 AM
Descent quality and price; free shipping a bonus. Instructions were incorrect - color coding of poles & pockets did not match instructions. Center longitudinal pole very tight; insert both ends first, then secure w straps (instructions are non-specific; the pole end split). AutoAnything not very helpful for replacement - referred me to manufacturer (they were very helpful).
Reviewed by Matt R (OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Mar 19, 2019 5:15 AM