- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set-up and User Guide (PDF)
- Go camping like a pro with the ProZ Deluxe Truck Tent that sleeps 2 adults plus their gear
- Fully enclosed and manufactured from a durable tightly-woven polyester fabric with a polyester oxford floor
- Move around with ease, thanks to the expansive interior boasting over 5’6” of headroom
- Fiberglass and steel poles prevent breaks and splintering
- Poles are also shock-corded to prevent loss and color-coded for quick setup by one person in under 10 minutes
- Two large mesh windows keep condensation out without restricting your view or fresh airflow
- Includes a seam-sealed 4’ x 4’ awning and convenient carrying bag
- Rear access panel to your cab window allows cords to run between the cab and tent to allow charging of cell phones, GPS devices and other electronics
- Intended to fit virtually any short bed or standard bed pickup on the market today
- Your ProZ Deluxe Truck Bed Tent is covered by a 1-year warranty
Suddenly, “roughing it” doesn’t seem so rough. By investing in a ProZ Deluxe Truck Tent, you and any fellow campers are set to enjoy a luxurious home away from home for 2 adults, offering complete protection from the elements without obstructing the natural beauty that lies just beyond.
Fully enclosed and manufactured from a durable tightly woven polyester fabric with a polyester oxford floor, the Pro Z Deluxe Truck Bed Tent offers supreme comfort underfoot and all around. You’ve got 5’6” of headroom in which you can conveniently move around, while a rear access panel grants access through the cab window of your pickup to the cab, allowing you to charge your devices any time you need to.
Sturdy tent poles constructed from steel and fiberglass hold rigid over time, and have also been shock-corded to prevent loss and color-coded for quick and confusion-free assembly by one person in under 10 minutes. Two large mesh windows keep wet weather and bugs out but don’t get in the way of fresh airflow or whatever view you’re privy to. Also included are a seam-sealed 4’ x 4’ awning and carrying bag for easy transport. Your ProZ Deluxe Tent is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polybrominated biphenyls, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Deluxe Truck Tent Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dramacie C (HURST, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 15, 2018 7:44 AM
Reviewed by Kimberly S (YOUNGSTOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 12, 2018 12:25 PM
Love this tent. It took a while to get it set up not being used to it. My friend looked on YouTube and saw it could be put together on the ground then lifted onto the truck. All said it's a quality product, Very well made and worth every penny.
Reviewed by Mark W (WEST VALLEY, UT) — Sep 05, 2018 7:10 AM
Fit good but the color coded poles need updating, they didn't match the instructions so had to figure that out. The material seems a little thin but it did the job. All in all good tent.
Reviewed by Kelly C (Gretna, NE) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 04, 2018 6:15 AM
The only complaint I have, as it is very difficult and time-consuming to do by yourself. Now, I've only done it once so I'm sure the next time the installation will be a whole lot faster! One of the problems is the instructions I gave you certain color codes which did not match the tent nor the pool! That could be greatly improved and enhance the installation Incredible roominess, fits my truck like a glove
Reviewed by Jessica M (MOUNT JOY, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Aug 28, 2018 4:47 PM
Waited to write review after first trip. Absolutely love this tent! Did research before purchase. Definitely made the right choice. Easy setup and really like the extra room that extends over the tailgate. One of us is over 6', was comfortable and even with our 80# lab had extra room.