- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Camp in the comfort of your dry truck bed with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Custom design is made to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Turns your truck bed into a comfortable campsite for 2 campers
- Pops up quickly without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed
- Crafted from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish
- Outfitted with 2 gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Sky-view vent lets in light and ventilation—like sleeping under the stars
- Kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide
- Couple with a truck bed air mattress for a cozy camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
The great outdoors is a lot greater when you're up off the cold damp ground. And face it, there's nothing outdoorsy about a motel. So what's a comfort-seeking adventurer to do? Break camp with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent! Transforming the back of your pickup from bed to bivouac faster than you can say K.O.A., the Rightline truck tent is your instant home-away-from-home.
Camping has never been easier. Just park and pop your tent. It goes up with no stakes or guidelines—and your feet never leave the ground. And, the Rightline Gear truck tent's floorless design means you don't even need to empty the bed. Protective straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish, and the water-resistant, tape-sealed fabric keeps you camping high and dry.
To crank up the comfort, the Right Line truck bed tent comes with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls. Plus, it features a sky-view vent that lets you sleep under the stars when it's clear and batten down the hatches when it's stormy. And best yet, Rightline Gear includes the truck tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide
Rightline Gear Truck Tent Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dick C (WEBSTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 27, 2019 12:03 PM
I selected Rightline because it was the only one without a built in floor, a feature I wanted. It arrived June 2019 and I set it up in my driveway just for a test run. One of the plastic clips for connecting the rain fly was cracked. I put duct tape on it. The fit for my truck was tight at the door such that it was difficult to open and close the zipper door. Recently in July 2019 I used the tent for the first time and the stretch cord broke in one pole. I plan to request a replacement.
Reviewed by Cody L (RIGBY, ID) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 12, 2019 11:49 AM
It's awesome easy to set up I can do it by myself in under 10 minutes. The only downside is it's not a perfect fit even tho I ordered the right size for my truck but it still works great.
Reviewed by spencer w (WESTMINSTER, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 04, 2019 5:28 PM
Reviewed by Meg J (READYVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jul 02, 2019 5:53 AM
I'm really happy with this tent. I got the best deal her, and received it very quickly. The idea of being off of the ground is wonderful. Also the ability to put it up with out having to empty the bed of the truck. I'm super happy with this purchase.