- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Camp in the comfort of your dry truck bed with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent
- Custom design is made to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Turns your truck bed into a comfortable campsite for 2 campers
- Pops up quickly without the complication of tarps, stakes or guide lines
- Floorless design sets up without removing gear from the bed
- Crafted from water-resistant fabric with tape-sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Protective heavy-duty straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish
- Outfitted with 2 gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Sky-view vent lets in light and ventilation—like sleeping under the stars
- Kit includes tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide
- Couple with a truck bed air mattress for a cozy camping experience
- Your Rightline Gear Truck Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
The great outdoors is a lot greater when you're up off the cold damp ground. And face it, there's nothing outdoorsy about a motel. So what's a comfort-seeking adventurer to do? Break camp with the Rightline Gear Truck Tent! Transforming the back of your pickup from bed to bivouac faster than you can say K.O.A., the Rightline truck tent is your instant home-away-from-home.
Camping has never been easier. Just park and pop your tent. It goes up with no stakes or guidelines—and your feet never leave the ground. And, the Rightline Gear truck tent's floorless design means you don't even need to empty the bed. Protective straps and nylon buckles are easy on your truck's finish, and the water-resistant, tape-sealed fabric keeps you camping high and dry.
To crank up the comfort, the Right Line truck bed tent comes with gear pockets, lantern hanging hook and glowing zipper pulls. Plus, it features a sky-view vent that lets you sleep under the stars when it's clear and batten down the hatches when it's stormy. And best yet, Rightline Gear includes the truck tent, rainfly, stuff sack and sewn-in set up guide, and a 1-year warranty.
- Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the Truck Tent Sizing Guide
Rightline Gear Truck Tent Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Doug W (LOS ALAMOS, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — May 27, 2018 7:06 PM
Got this for my 2015 Tacoma dcsb. With a little practice it goes up well and quickly. I have a Diamonback tonneau cover and thought this might work over that, but not really so. I take my cover off to put up the tent. I wish the tent extended a bit more for a more vertical profile at the door, but it is ok for the money. Works well even in high winds. Haven't had it in the rain yet.
Reviewed by Scott G (Pleasant Grove, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Apr 10, 2018 7:06 AM
It took me about 15 minutes to set this up in my garage after it arrived. Love how the instructions are sewn into the flap of the storage bag so they'll always be handy. Like how the tent is without a floor so you don't have to empty the truck bed first, and the tent sits securely on the bed rails. Excellent product, and autoanything.com was a great vendor.
Reviewed by Sawyer D (MONTGOMERY, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Nov 18, 2017 12:10 AM
It's a wonderful tent for the truck but it was somewhat difficult to install because of it being a little tighter than I would've thought.
Reviewed by Lawrence W (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2017 10:47 AM
Never owned a truck tent before. It was difficult to set up and did not seem to fit all the right places. I figured out not to tighten the straps, keep them loose, until the poles are in. A friend and I had to use to ingenuity to get to fit right. Doubt I could set it up on my own. There was a tear in the fabric (not the seam) in the left rear corner (pic below). I am disappointed about that. On the plus side, it was very roomy and it was nice to sleep off the ground for a change.