- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
751 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by bradley n (Winsted, CT) — Aug 14, 2018 2:43 AM
it was simple to install and great feature of swing out to the tailgate . A bit pricey and will see how they hold up in the future . Needed more controlled storage keeping the bed of the truck open .
Reviewed by Phil W (Tuttle, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Aug 03, 2018 4:14 AM
Great product that was fairly easy to install. The supplied self tapping bolts were inadequate in that even with pilot holes drilled one twisted off during installation. I bought some stainless steel bolts for the remainder of the install. Fast service arriving days after I ordered. I'm very pleased with these very roomy tool boxes.
Reviewed by Gregory W (Fairbanks, AK) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jul 30, 2018 10:53 PM
This is a great storage box, if a bit pricey, but it is well made and extremely easy to install. I had it out of the box and installed in 10 minutes. The service and delivery was also great, although living in Alaska makes freight somewhat scary.