- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
728 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas K (Indian Head Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 2:36 PM
EZ install. Got the passenger side unit, filled it with lots o' stuff; will likely add a driver side case in the future.
Reviewed by Samuel P (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2018 5:16 PM
Works just as advertised. I am getting to the age to where climbing in and out of my truck bed is painful. These are perfect as they allow me access to my stuff right at the tailgate. Holds all of my miscellaneous hand tools, tie down straps etc. and still allows full use of my pickup bed. And yes, a full sheet of plywood will fit between them. Installation took all of ten minutes. I purchased two. My only complaint is the price. They are expensive but there is nothing else like them.
Reviewed by Richard E M (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2018 1:17 AM
Great idea. functions as advertised. quality is lacking some. metal parts are not of a non-ferris material and should be for an exterior application in the southern or high humidity areas.. plastic could have been a tad thicker to eliminate a bit of the flemsey. We would purchase again because it fits the application very well and functions as advertised. a reasonable improvement would be to include removeable dividers for the interior.
Reviewed by Frank A (Plaquemine, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — May 08, 2018 7:07 PM
Finally got one of the Swing Cases, I've been wanting one for a long time. It was exactly what I needed to carry the few things I keep in the back of my truck and stop them from rolling all around back there. Great product, easy install and well made.