- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add storage space that doesn't crowd your truck's bed with Dee Zee's ingenious Wheel Well Toolbox
- This groundbreaking truck toolbox mounts right behind your wheel well-leaving the length of your rig's cargo hold open
- Handy location gives you fast, easy access to the gear stored inside
- Wrought from heavy-duty aluminum with a rugged diamond-tread texture or smooth black or white finish (depending on model)
- Locking lid lifts smoothly, thanks to its sturdy piano hinge
- For even greater storage capacity, get both the driver-side and passenger-side toolbox
- Includes foam tape to cushion the contact between your toolbox and paintjob
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Dee Zee Specialty Series Wheel Well Truck Toolbox is covered by a limited lifetime Warranty
Full-sized toolboxes may hold a lot, but they trim your truck's bed length at least 2 feet. What's worse, they're nearly impossible to reach when your bed's fully loaded. Break free from the traditional and bolt on Dee Zee's innovative Wheel Well Toolbox.
Anchored behind your truck's wheel hump, the Wheel Well Toolbox leaves your rig's bed open for longer freight. Plus, your Wheel Well Toolbox mounts right up against the side wall of your truck bed. You can easily reach your stuff without any hassle. No more climbing across your cargo or stretching over the side of your rig to get to that 5/8" socket.
Crafted from heavy-duty aluminum in a smooth or diamond-tread finish (depending on model), the Wheel Well Toolbox can endure almost any punishment. Yet, its lockable lid lifts with ease, thanks to its sturdy piano hinge. The Wheel Well Toolbox comes in a Polished Brite-Tread or black finish, and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- In order to ensure a secure, shift-free fit on your truck, some minor drilling is required during the installation of your Wheel Well Toolbox.
Dee Zee Specialty Series Wheel Well Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry F (ELLIJAY, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Jan 27, 2017 9:08 AM
This box makes storing and accessing tools MUCH easier than a crossover box.Installation was ok and I had a piece of angle iron that I added at the top to brace it better.Will take about 2 more minutes to remove the box but the extra stability is worth it.Put tool drawer pad in the bottom of the drawers and you will love the ease of finding your wrenches.
Reviewed by Ken B (MOUNT PLEASANT, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 27, 2016 6:48 AM
This is a great tool box. It took all of 2 minutes to install. I've got only good things to say about this toolbox.
Reviewed by Randy B (APOPKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2016 5:41 AM
Overall the box will serve my needs. I think it was a little over priced compare to other boxes along the same lines.Was not an easy installation for 1 person. Need a helper for sure. One of the hole drilled for installation was not accessible from the underneath side of the bed.It came down thru a section of the frame.
Reviewed by Lance C (SANDY, OR) — Jan 24, 2014 3:24 AM
I have a Dodge 3500. The notch out that goes over wheel we'll is a lot bigger than it needs to be. This wastes a lot of would be storage space. Instead of a universal box, a box built for specific trucks would be nice.