- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your hauling capacity with the Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox
- Mounts right along your truck's side rails for immediate access to all your gear-no more straining to climb to the back of your truck bed
- The Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox features a long, single lid that's ideal for carrying oversized cargo
- Available in 3 sizes to work with or without most crossover toolboxes
- Your Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox's patent pending foam inject lid provides increased strength, rigidity and deadens the sound coming out of your box
- Wrought from incredibly thick slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum that will not rust, pit or peel
- The Side Mount Truck Toolbox's quick-release lever locking system and steel paddle handles ensure true security and easy one handed operation from both sides of the box
- Your Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox is available in either a polished Brite finish or a professional Black coating
- The Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox comes with all the necessary mounting hardware for a straightforward installation
- Arm both bed rails with the Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox for twice the space
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put your side rails to work and maximize your tool-hauling capacity with the Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox. This ingenious chest mounts right along your side rails-the most convenient spot on your truck. Your gear will always be right within reach, but locked away from the hands of would-be crooks. That's because the Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox is built solid with thick, diamond-treaded aluminum walls and lockable steel paddle handles.
The master craftsmen at Lund know how to built a rugged toolbox. From the unique foam injected lid down to the quality welding, your Side Mount Truck Toolbox is loaded with innovative features. The lid lift smoothly on its heavy-duty hinges, and the elongated single lid is perfect for storing oversized gear.
Your Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox includes all the necessary mounting hardware. It comes in 3 sizes to work with or without a crossover toolbox. Equip both sides for twice the capacity. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kurt B (HICKORY, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — May 02, 2017 4:05 AM
Received boxes in good condition in a somewhat timely manner(2 weeks). Pleasantly surprised with ease of installation. Very sturdy and solid . My only critisisim would be the quality of the aluminum Welds on the lid closer bracket. I don't see those lasting too long.
Reviewed by Scott B (Pea Ridge, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Jun 17, 2011 3:37 PM
This box was purchased to mount on my new ATV trailer. It slips right over the front rail and uses very little floor space (6 inches). It carries everything I need when I go on my ATV journeys. Great box all around!
Reviewed by Eric P (Superior, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Aug 07, 2008 8:32 AM
these tool boxes are saved in my memory for the next time I have to equip our construction pick-ups. they are simple to install, fix nicely, have great storage capacity, and make the "regular construction" pickup look like a show construction pickup if there is such a thing in our business. they look great now and i am sure they will for a very long time superb quality all the way around. Do not hesitate on the purchase
Reviewed by Jerome S (Commerce, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F150 — Jul 16, 2006 9:19 AM
The sidemount tool boxes are great. They are better than the crossover that I had before made by Delta.They were easy and quick to install to install and the room is adequate. A little deeper would have been more preferable, but they are serving the purpose I ordered them for. Thanks