- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your hauling capacity with the Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox
- Mounts right along your truck's side rails for immediate access to all your gear-no more straining to climb to the back of your truck bed
- The Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox features a long, single lid that's ideal for carrying oversized cargo
- Available in 3 sizes to work with or without most crossover toolboxes
- Your Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox's patent pending foam inject lid provides increased strength, rigidity and deadens the sound coming out of your box
- Wrought from incredibly thick slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum that will not rust, pit or peel
- The Side Mount Truck Toolbox's quick-release lever locking system and steel paddle handles ensure true security and easy one handed operation from both sides of the box
- Your Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox is available in either a polished Brite finish or a professional Black coating
- The Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox comes with all the necessary mounting hardware for a straightforward installation
- Arm both bed rails with the Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox for twice the space
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put your side rails to work and maximize your tool-hauling capacity with the Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox. This ingenious chest mounts right along your side rails-the most convenient spot on your truck. Your gear will always be right within reach, but locked away from the hands of would-be crooks. That's because the Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox is built solid with thick, diamond-treaded aluminum walls and lockable steel paddle handles.
The master craftsmen at Lund know how to built a rugged toolbox. From the unique foam injected lid down to the quality welding, your Side Mount Truck Toolbox is loaded with innovative features. The lid lift smoothly on its heavy-duty hinges, and the elongated single lid is perfect for storing oversized gear.
Your Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Toolbox includes all the necessary mounting hardware. It comes in 3 sizes to work with or without a crossover toolbox. Equip both sides for twice the capacity. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Challenger Side Mount Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kurt B (HICKORY, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — May 02, 2017 4:05 AM
Received boxes in good condition in a somewhat timely manner(2 weeks). Pleasantly surprised with ease of installation. Very sturdy and solid . My only critisisim would be the quality of the aluminum Welds on the lid closer bracket. I don't see those lasting too long.
Reviewed by Scott B (Pea Ridge, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Jun 17, 2011 3:37 PM
This box was purchased to mount on my new ATV trailer. It slips right over the front rail and uses very little floor space (6 inches). It carries everything I need when I go on my ATV journeys. Great box all around!
Reviewed by Eric P (Superior, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Aug 07, 2008 8:32 AM
these tool boxes are saved in my memory for the next time I have to equip our construction pick-ups. they are simple to install, fix nicely, have great storage capacity, and make the "regular construction" pickup look like a show construction pickup if there is such a thing in our business. they look great now and i am sure they will for a very long time superb quality all the way around. Do not hesitate on the purchase
Reviewed by Jerome S (Commerce, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F150 — Jul 16, 2006 9:19 AM
The sidemount tool boxes are great. They are better than the crossover that I had before made by Delta.They were easy and quick to install to install and the room is adequate. A little deeper would have been more preferable, but they are serving the purpose I ordered them for. Thanks