- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Lund Seal-Tite Truck Tool Box is the professional's choice for contractor-grade storage
- Heavy-duty 3-piece aluminum body with 40% thicker walls than standard truck tool boxes
- Lund's Seal-Tite Truck Tool Box sports a single-lid design in a crossover-style shape that spans the front of your truck bed
- Domed lid employs heavy-duty weather seals and twin gas struts for fast access
- Employs both fixed and removable tool trays for smaller tools and hardware
- The Seal-Tite Truck Tool Box installs fast with the included hardware—no drilling for most models
- Secures your gear with clever push-button keyed locks with triple O-ring seals
- The Seal-Tite Tool Box is built to last with smooth seam welds and a double-reinforced floor pan
- Available in smooth or diamond tread body finishes
- Your Lund Seal-Tite Tool Box boasts a 1-year warranty
The working pro just got a powerful hand to help get the job done. Lund's Seal-Tite Truck Tool Box boasts the contractor-grade quality, bountiful storage space and sharp looks to help get through the grind.
For tools large or small, the Seal-Tite Tool Box offers thick and durable protection. All-aluminum 3-piece construction, 40% beefier walls, a double-reinforced floor pan and a weather-sealed dome lid block the enemies of your equipment from getting through.
Thieves stand no chance of raiding your Seal-Tite Tool Box, either. That's because each Seal-Tite is equipped with twin push-button keyed locks, which are further fortified by triple O-ring seals. The Seal-Tite Truck Tool Box fits your rig fast, too, thanks to no-drill hardware included with each box.
Boost your work rig with the truck tool box that's up to snuff with professional-grade stuff! Your Lund Seal-Tite Truck Tool Box carries a 1-year warranty.
- Before you buy, take a moment to measure your truck's bed. Check the distance between your side rails, the height of your side walls and the length from your wheel well to the back of your cab. Pick a toolbox that fits into these dimensions.