- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Champion Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox mates smooth looks and enhanced visibility with famous Delta toughness
- Anchored by Delta's reinforced aluminum body in the custom-look slim lid design
- The Delta Champion Low-Profile Toolbox employs Delta's RSL lid with 3-layer lamination-their toughest lid ever tested
- Low-profile lid opens in a flash with gas-spring lid lifts
- Delta Champion Low-Profile Crossovers feature twin paddle handles with leak-proof stainless construction
- Stainless steel paddles and lock assembly keeps moisture and corrosion from corrupting the mechanism
- The Delta Champion's built-in storage bins on both ends corral your hand tools and small equipment
- A 4-compartment sliding tray keeps tabs on tiny tools and hardware
- Delta Champion Low-Profile Truck Toolboxes feature full weather stripping for a tight seal that protects your gear
- Comes with your choice of a bright polished or black powder coat finish
- Your Delta Champion Single-Lid Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty
Store your tools in a smooth box with custom looks that fit your truck just right. Delta's Champion Series Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox features a slim top that affords a better view of the road and your bed, plus a look that's clean.
Even though this Low-Profile Champion is slim in size, it's big on all the things that made Delta toolboxes the brand of choice at jobsites everywhere. Reinforced aluminum construction. Delta's RSL lid-the most rigid ever produced and tested at their factory. And, twin stainless paddle lock assemblies with adjustable strikers for tight, secure closing every time. Even the weather has a tough time getting past the full weather seals.
Inside, you'll find twin storage compartments and a sliding tray for corralling the little stuff. Installation takes less than 1 hour and drilling is only optional. Plus, Delta backs your Champion Low-Profile Crossover with a 1-year warranty. So don't delay-ride low with Delta's Low-Profile Champion today.
- To ensure your Delta Champion Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Delta Champion Single Lid Low-Profile Crossover Tool Box Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert K (Snohomish, WA) — Dec 19, 2017 11:55 PM
Looks good on line nd has ok latching system wasnordered to work with trackrac adjustable rack i ordered but dose not and for the recorded you cn not return or exchange the box even if its thenone recommended to work with the trackrac system. Not sire im a fan of auroanything or the products.
Reviewed by Steve G (AMERICAN FORK, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 06, 2017 8:39 PM
Great box for my 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 BigHorn. Fits well, good locks, provided 2 keys. Also has a small tool tray. The only complaint was the mounting holes were off, had to angle the mounting hooks at a 45 degree angle.
Reviewed by Ricky L (Packwood, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Camry — May 23, 2014 11:51 AM
Reviewed by Blake C (Drakes Branch, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2012 9:04 AM
The time it took to get the box was worth it. The low profile black box looks sleek in my 2006 Sport Truck Red Z71 Crew-Cab Chevy!! Plenty room inside this box to house the items needed. The only thing I would change would be the Delta emblem. Needs to be made of Steel. A couple more J-bolts would've been nice, but Hey, That's Life.
Reviewed by Tony D (Manvel, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jun 05, 2012 9:27 PM
I am pleased with my toolbox. I have a black 2011 F250 and the black powder coated finish looks really good. The lid is sturdier than comparative models. I was a little disappointed at how long it took for the toolbox to be delivered but the wait was worth it. Overall, the Delta Champion brand is a great value.