- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Aluminum Innerside Toolbox provides a secure home for your longer tools and equipment
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes sit on your bed rails just behind your crossover toolbox, creating a bed-wrapping network of storage
- Equipped with a single pushbutton lock for the easiest access to your tools
- JOBOX Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes feature the advanced protection of the Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing of the lid—no striker adjustments required
- Capped by the toughest lid JOBOX has ever tested: the RSL Rigid Structural Lid
- JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes open swiftly with a mid-lid gas spring support
- Pick between a bright polished or black powder coat finish that matches your JOBOX Crossover Toolbox
- Your JOBOX Innerside Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
A security network for all of your tools, all the way around your bed. That's what you get when you team JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes with a JOBOX Pro Crossover. Famous quality, 1,000-lb. prying force resistance, matching finishes and complete weather protection are just a few of the tough traits of a JOBOX Toolbox setup.
These JOBOX Aluminum Innerside Toolboxes have all the interior space to corral your longer gear, plus the built-in convenience of small tool compartments. Each Innerside Toolbox features reinforced aluminum construction with an RSL rigid lid, a pushbutton lock with a secure rotary gear mechanism and smooth gas spring supports. Access is convenient and easy for you, and incredibly tough for a thief.
JOBOX Innerside Toolboxes come with your choice of a bright polished or black powder coat finish that matches your JOBOX Crossover Toolbox. And, JOBOX backs your Aluminum Innerside Toolbox with a 3-year warranty.
- To ensure your JOBOX Innerside Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the height, width and length of your bed rails, then select the best size to fit that space on your truck.
JOBOX Aluminum Innerside Tool Box Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ralph R (VERNON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Nov 20, 2013 2:47 PM
Reviewed by wayne b (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2009 9:26 PM
Reviewed by Jesse T (Brookfield, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Dec 19, 2007 5:25 PM