- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Delta Champion Truck Chest boasts massive capacity that makes sure you leave no tool behind
- Bolstered by Delta's protect-all reinforced aluminum wall construction
- Delta Champion Truck Chests employ the Rigid Structural Lid (RSL) design that out-toughs all other lids on the market
- Mounts to the bed floor, not to the bed rails—perfect for using with your tonneau cover
- A keyed lock at the driver's side and adjustable strikers offer maximum security
- Delta Champion Truck Chests feature twin paddle handles with leak-proof stainless construction
- Equipped with full weather stripping to keep your equipment high and dry
- Delta Champion Truck Chests allow effortless lid opening with twin gas spring lifts
- Tapered bottom design accommodates bedliners for a tighter fit to your truck (not available on 4-door truck chest models)
- Delta Champion Truck Chests have a recessed lid setup that allows full opening against the back of the bed and rear window
- Pick a polished bright or black powder coat finish for your Delta Champion Truck Chest
- Your Delta Champion Truck Chest comes with a 1-year warranty
When you're out on the job, the tools sitting in your garage or shop do you absolutely no good. Outfit your truck with Delta's Champion Truck Chest, and have more room for the equipment you need to get the job done right.
The Delta Champion Truck Chest has all of the famous strength and dependability Delta has developed over the last 40 years of pro-grade toolbox manufacturing. Weather seals and Delta's rigid RSL design keep outside forces from getting at your tools. Stainless paddle locks with adjustable strikers form a tight seal that halts theft. And, reinforced diamond-plate aluminum construction ensures your chest lasts for decades.
The Champion Truck Chest mounts to the bed floor-not the bed rails-and sits low, letting you team it with a tonneau cover without issue. It even has a tapered base that better suits a bedliner. And, Delta covers your Champion Truck Chest with a 1-year warranty. Quality, strength, capacity, versatility-get it all now with a Delta Champion.
- To ensure your Delta Champion Truck Chest fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
Delta Champion Truck Chest Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert H (CLEVELAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Dec 20, 2016 3:41 AM
Recently purchased a new Chevy 3500 to tow my fifth wheel and needed lockable bed stg compatible with towing a trailer. This unit fit perfectly between the bed rails and doesn't extend above the rails. Easy to use latches open (and lock) the lid from either side. Perfect solution for my needs.
Reviewed by William S (ELK GROVE, CA) — Apr 02, 2015 9:47 PM
The toolbox is not what is pictured. The locking mechanism needed to be repaired by me to get it to work and the tool tray that came with it does not fit this box. A bad experience so far.
Reviewed by Helen Y (Denver, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Jan 20, 2012 5:50 AM
I was pleased with everything about this truck chest. I must admit, I was hesitant to order such a large item online, but since it was exactly what I was looking for, I decided to take a chance. I am glad I did!
Reviewed by Robert U (Merriam, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Jul 29, 2009 10:15 PM
Waited a month because of man delays. Offered full refund third week of my wait. Decided to wait for it. Glad I did. Great quality. Easy to install. Looks great on my truck.
Reviewed by Roger S (Young America, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jun 15, 2009 7:33 AM
I had a hard time finding a truck chest that would fit my truck bed equiped with a Toneau cover. This one fits perfect and is just what I wanted. It is light weight and was easy to install.