- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox gives you the gritty toughness of steel with a superior design
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, turning a thief back empty-handed
- JOBOX Single-Lid Crossover Toolboxes feature the security and smoothness of a Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing—no striker adjustments ever
- JOBOX Steel Crossovers are topped by a heavy-duty steel lid for overall steady strength
- Full-width lock console encases and protects the locking mechanism
- JOBOX Steel Crossover Toolboxes are equipped with end-mounted pushbutton locks for easy opening and locking from both ends of the box
- Integrated storage bins at each end and a sliding 4-compartment tray make great places for small tools and hardware
- JOBOX Toolboxes open swiftly with twin gas spring supports at each end of the lid, mounted inside of steel strut guards
- Comes in your choice of finish: White or Black Armor-Brite Finish
- Your JOBOX Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
As the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." And if it ain't been broke for more than 40 years, it's probably never going to break. That's the exact way you'll feel about this Delta Pro Steel Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox.
Sure, some of the "new school" metals used to make a toolbox are touted as lightweight. But this toolbox hails from the old school days when being called a lightweight was still an insult. Famous Delta Pro Steel reinforced body forging, twin rotary gear locks, a heavy-duty steel lid and self-aligning strikers make this Crossover Toolbox as solid as a tank. In fact, any punk packing less than 1,000 lbs. of prying force has no shot to get inside.
Delta guards this Delta Pro Steel Crossover Toolbox with an Armor-Brite finish in your choice of white or black. And, your Delta Pro Steel Crossover Toolbox carries a 3-year warranty. Order one up today, and get the kind of secure storage heft no other box can beat.
- To ensure your JOBOX Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
JOBOX Steel Single Lid Crossover Tool Box Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by dylon b (BOTHELL, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Feb 08, 2013 6:50 AM
After my shipment was changed 4 different times I received my box 5 weeks later come to find out that it was dented and the paint was chipping off. I wanted the steel box because I figured it would be more durable than the aluminum ones. Well I was wrong. The box seems to be poorly made and was not what I was expecting. I needed a truck box bad and didn't want to wait another month for a different one so I just kept it. Wish I would have saved the money and bought the cheep Box from home depo.