- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Aluminum Single-Lid Super Deep Crossover Toolbox combines ultimate theft prevention with maximum capacity
- Built with a super-deep storage well for carrying more of the gear you need
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- JOBOX Super Deep Crossover Toolboxes feature the security and smoothness of the Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing—no striker adjustments needed
- Capped by the toughest lid JOBOX has ever tested: the RSL Rigid Structural Lid
- JOBOX Super Deep Crossover Toolboxes employ high-strength reinforced aluminum wall construction
- Full-width lock console encases and protects the twin latch mechanisms
- JOBOX Aluminum Crossover Toolboxes are equipped with end-mounted push buttons for easy access and locking from both ends of the box
- Integrated storage bins at each end and a sliding 4-compartment tray make great places for small tools and hardware
- JOBOX Super Deep Toolboxes open swiftly with guarded twin gas spring supports at each end of the lid
- Comes in your choice of finish: bright polished or black powder coat
- Your JOBOX Aluminum Single-Lid Super Deep Crossover Toolbox is covered by a 3-year warranty
Anything with “super" in the name is usually close to legendary status. Superman. The Superfans. That huge football game at the end of January. Right up there with these kings of super is the JOBOX Aluminum Super-Deep Crossover Toolbox. You've never seen secure and deep capacity like this before.
This JOBOX Toolbox is more than just capacity. It also puts up the stiffest defense against break-ins. Reinforced aluminum wall construction, advanced dual-rotary locks and the durable RSL lid give your JOBOX Toolbox incredible power to thwart theft-up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force resistance.
Store your big stuff in the main well. Fill the built-in storage bins and sliding tray with the small stuff. Access all of your gear from either end, thanks to the dual pushbutton locks. And, rest easy with the comfort of JOBOX'ss 3-year warranty protecting your Super Deep Crossover Toolbox. Then, stuff this super-big box with all the gear you've got.
- To ensure your JOBOX Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
JOBOX Aluminum Single Lid Super Deep Crossover Tool Box Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin P. P (Sanford, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F150 — Jun 08, 2007 6:07 AM
Everything about this toolbox is superb except the included mounting hardware. You only get two small J-bolts that hook under the lip of the bed rail. Plan on using some u-bolts and doing a little drilling if you want a real sturdy installation.