- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The JOBOX Aluminum Chest offers the big storage capacity you want with the security you need
- Resists up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force, stopping break-ins before they can even get started
- JOBOX Aluminum Chests sit flush with the bed rails for the lowest possible profile for a truck bed toolbox or chest
- Allows use of a tonneau cover with your truck bed tool chest
- JOBOX Tool Chests feature the advanced protection of the Gear-LockT Dual Rotary Locking System
- Self-aligning lock latch pins guarantee a tight seal with every closing of the lid—no striker adjustments required
- Capped by the toughest lid JOBOX has ever tested: the RSL Rigid Structural Lid
- JOBOX Aluminum Chests are equipped with leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles and lock cylinders
- A recessed hinge design allows full opening of the lid, even when mounted against the front wall of your bed
- JOBOX Aluminum Chests open swiftly with twin gas spring supports at each end of the lid that are protected by built-in guards
- Pick between a bright polished or black powder coat finish
- Your JOBOX Aluminum Chest is covered by a 3-year warranty
With the JOBOX Aluminum Chest, you can just about carry it all with complete peace of mind. Not only do you get incredible capacity for holstering some of your biggest tools, you get the assurance of incredible resistance to break-ins.
Thanks to reinforced aluminum construction, rotary gear locks and JOBOX's RSL Rigid Structural Lid, the JOBOX Aluminum Chest can resist up to 1,000 lbs. of prying force. But, the JOBOX Aluminum Chest doesn't stop at keeping thieves out. Integrated weather seals and leak-proof stainless paddle handle assemblies keep the elements from claiming your tools, too.
Above all else, this chest is a JOBOX. It took 40 years of hard work and endurance to build their reputation as a jobsite leader, and they did it with ultimate quality. Now, you can add that JOBOX credibility to your truck, and safeguard everything you can fit inside. Plus, your JOBOX Aluminum Chest comes with a 3-year warranty.
- To ensure your JOBOX Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
JOBOX Aluminum Chest Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James T (Silverton, OR) — Apr 22, 2017 9:25 AM
Reviewed by Chris O (Hutto, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 19, 2016 4:35 PM
Doesn't fit the truck as it's suppose to; The rear indent doesn't tuck-in under the rear bed rail. Plus the latch doesn't fully release the lid so you have to help it detach from the box to initiate auto-open. On a positive note it measures well. Oh yeah, it also doesn't come with a sliding tray inside this massively deep box. I went with JOBOX because I love my older "2004 over the bed" toolbox. Hopes it lasts! Bummer that I cannot return/exchange.
Reviewed by Billy G (Little Rock, AR) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 10, 2016 4:49 AM
Reviewed by Dixie c (port arthur, TX) — Jan 26, 2016 7:13 AM
Reviewed by Felix M (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 17, 2015 2:14 PM