- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- JOBOX Steel Topside Toolboxes give you the strength of steel construction with a pro-grade secure design
- Reinforced steel wall construction gives you 1,000-lb. prying force resistance to halt break-in attempts
- JOBOX Steel Topside Toolboxes feature reinforced lids with 3-point locking mechanisms for maximum security
- Stainless steel T-handle assemblies with leak-proof seals make opening easy and pull the lid closed to a tight seal
- JOBOX Topside Toolboxes feature twist-free, plastic-coated galvanized steel aircraft cables for lid support
- Complete weather seals around the lid frame keep moisture and other elements from entering and damaging your tools
- Equipped with extra-strength center posts and body ends to withstand all heavy use and forceful break-in attempts
- JOBOX Steel Topside Toolboxes come with a full mounting kit that includes pre-drilled steel mounting legs
- Topped by an Armor-Brite finish in your choice of white or black
- Your JOBOX Steel Topside Toolbox is backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your work rig with a no-nonsense, pro-grade toolbox you'll have for decades. The JOBOX Steel Topside Toolbox boasts the rigid construction you want with the ultimate protection your tools need to survive.
More than just a strong design, the JOBOX Steel Topside Toolbox is built tough right down to the smallest components. Sturdy stainless T-handles and leak-free lock assemblies. Full weather stripping. Lids with 3 lock positions each for maximum security. Sturdy supports and ends that stand the test of time, and the test of a determined thief. Steel mounting legs. Whatever you throw at-or in-a JOBOX Steel Topside Toolbox, it can handle anything with ease.
Pick from white or black Armor-Brite finishes that look great and lock corrosion out. Each JOBOX Steel Topside Toolbox comes with a complete mounting kit, 40-year reputation of quality, and a 3-year warranty. Don't wait-arm your truck with a set today.
- To ensure your JOBOX Toolbox fits your truck, take a couple of measurements before ordering. Measure the width and height of your bed, plus the space from the wheel wells to the cab. Refer to the measurements above to select the right box.
- Easy-to-use Measuring Guide (PDF)