- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Made from Brite-Tread aluminum or rust resistant steel
- Includes a cap, drainage plug and a coupler for venting
- Optional liquid pump makes it easy to empty the tank
- D.O.T. approved for transportation of diesel fuel
- Choose from a variety of styles and designs
- Your Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Whether it's to the job site or across the country, Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks make hauling liquids a simple and safe process. These tough tanks are constructed from durable Brite-Tread aluminum or steel that is non-rusting. So you can depend on them to get all of your liquid hauling jobs done while adding smooth style to the back of your bed.
Your Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tank comes with a cap, drainage plug and a coupler for venting. Pick-up a liquid pump at the same time to make emptying the tank a fast and simple task. Plus, the Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tank is available in a wide variety of designs and colors. The many sizes and capacities make it easy to find just the right one for the job. Or, you can pick up your liquid transfer tank with a Dee Zee utility chest welded to it. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Not for use with gasoline. Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks do not meet title 49 of the United States Federal Register governing transportation and are not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system.
- Vented caps add 3.5” to the overall height of the tank. Mounting tabs, lifting rings, and drain plugs also alter dimensions.
- For private use only. Not for commercial applications of interstate commerce.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.
Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen T (SUGAR GROVE, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura RL — Apr 10, 2020 3:13 PM
I searched many tank options and selected the wedge style as it best fit my needs and space requirements. Tank arrived quickly. Tank welds are uniform and powder coat finish is well applied. Tank has baffles welded in and is a better choice compared to composite tanks. This tank is aluminum and cost less than its composite competitors making it the best value out there. Need extra fuel capacity, this is a great tank choice.
Reviewed by Mike D (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 26, 2015 8:20 AM
Reviewed by Stanley B (VERNON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jan 16, 2014 7:08 AM
The tank arrived un damaged. The shipper did a great job and the contact system worked great. The tank is a hi quality unit and is well made. The aluminum is best for longer storage of fuel. I can deal with water but not rust. The unit is not service yet the mount, and install will start this week. "AutoAnything" did have the best deal they beat all the vendors that were available.
Reviewed by Brett B (FRANKLIN, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Nov 16, 2012 12:15 PM
So far, I am pleased with the Dee Zee tank. Some very slight damage to the tank took place during shipping but I did not make a stink about it. It was completely functional. I bought an $80 kit to plumb this tank into my main tank. Everything seems to be working fine. The extra 40 gallons should give me much greater flexibility for refueling my rig when towing my 38' 5th wheel. This will more than double my range. Tank fits neatly under my Truxedo bed cover.