- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the job done right with the Brute Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox
- Wrought from heavy-duty .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Top and bottom compartments maximize storage
- Select from several sizes and dimensions with an aluminum or black finish
- Flip-up doors supported by heavy-duty gas shocks (most models)
- Stainless steel folding/locking T-handles keep gear safe
- Rain gutter and full-perimeter rubber seal to keep the elements out
- Adjustable organizers keep your tools where you need them
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
High-end work demands high-end tools. And high-end tools demand high-end storage. Which is exactly what you get with the Brute Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox. Equipped with two-tiers of storage, top and bottom, this professional-grade toolbox keeps all your equipment neat, orderly and on hand.
Built for heavy-duty use, the Brute Contractor TopSider Tool Box is crafted from thick-gauge diamond-tread aluminum. The Brute TopSider’s flip-up doors open wide for easy access and are supported by strong gas shocks on most models. Designed to keep your gear high and dry, the TopSider features full-perimeter weatherproof seals and a rain gutter to channel moisture away from your storage.
With the Brute Pro-Series TopSider Toolbox, you get more than brute strength - you also get rugged good looks. With your choice of gleaming aluminum or sleek black finishes, this box brings out the professional style of any work rig. Brute crafts your Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Brute Pro-Series Contractor TopSider Tool Box Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michele L (COUPEVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Sep 30, 2017 9:48 AM
Got back from a 3 week trip and the box worked great. My box has a top and a bottom compartment(not a drawer). The doors were attached with self tapping sheet metal screws. The only problem I had was the bottom screws come into the compartment right where you place your hand. This can result in a nasty gash to your fingertips. I removed the sheet metal screws and replaced them with 10-24 bolts and nyloc nuts.