- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Carry it all with the Brute Pro-Series Full Lid Crossover Toolbox
- Crafted with heavy-duty .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Available in several sizes in your choice of aluminum or black finish
- Beveled lid delivers a sleek, clean look with heavy-duty hinge points
- Locks secure with a full metal shield protecting the rotary latch
- Full-perimeter rubber weather seal keeps tools dry
- Reinforced and shielded prop mounting points on both lid and body
- Shielded gas props ensure easy lid opening and closing
- Your Brute Pro-Series Full Lid Crossover Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Sure, there’s more than one way to haul tools. Some guys toss ‘em in the truck bed, others use buckets and crates, but the pros go with a quality tool box. So crossover into the pro zone with a Brute Pro-Series Full Lid Crossover Toolbox. Available in several sizes and shapes, there’s a Brute Full Lid Tool Box designed to match rigors of your rig, your tools and your profession.
Built from heavy-duty diamond-tread aluminum with stalwart hinge points and reinforced and shielded prop mounting points, the Brute Full Lid Crossover Tool Box is made to withstand years of rugged use. Plus, the Brute Full Lid Tool Box features a full-perimeter weatherproof seal to keep your tools and valuables high and dry.
Though its name comes from brute strength, your Brute Pro-Series Crossover Tool Box is a real looker, thanks to the sleek, beveled lid. Plus, with your choice of shiny aluminum or sleek black finishes, you can match or highlight the look of your work rig. Brute makes your Pro-Series Full Lid Crossover Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.
Brute Pro-Series Full Lid Crossover Tool Box Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter K (Westlake, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 03, 2016 8:26 PM
This is a good box but it's no weatherguard. Lid doesn't close flush even after adjustment, metal tray is not wide enough which allows it to move to much, and the tool holders only hold small tools. For the price go with weatherguard. I do like that the low profile on the brute has the push button on side. One more thing I got the black powder coat box expecting the inside to be the same but it's the aluminum which will keep everything dirty with the residue off the aluminum.
Reviewed by Ron J (SPRINGFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 25, 2016 6:17 AM
Seems to be well built. Lots of storage "niches" to hold small parts and tools as well as a large lower area for larger tools and parts. I think this will do, what I need it to do.