- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get out of the way storage with a Brute Pro-Series HD Underbody Toolbox
- Wrought from heavy-duty .100"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Bottom corners reinforced with .125”-thick smooth aluminum
- Wrapped one-piece body design optimizes style and mounting positions
- Crafted in several dimensions and door styles with adjustable dividers
- Reinforced bottom door with support cables for extra stability
- Stainless steel components resist wear and weather
- High-quality STRATTEC key cylinder for smooth security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series HD Underbody Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
An over-the-top tool collection needs a down-under storage solution. So stow below like a pro with the Brute Pro-Series HD Underbody Toolbox. Featuring a wrapped one-piece body design and a reinforced dropdown door, the Brute Pro-Series Heavy-Duty Underbody Tool Box mounts anywhere and stores everything.
The HD in the Brute Pro HD underbody toolbox stands for heavy-duty. And featuring thick-gauge diamond-tread aluminum construction, reinforced corners and stainless steel components, that’s just what it is. The door opens wide for easy access and locks up tight with a high-quality STRATTEC key cylinder. And, the optional adjustable dividers keep your gear neat and organized.
It’s not just heavy-duty brute strength with the Brute HD Underbody Tool Box. You get heavy-duty style, too. With the gleaming polished aluminum finish and stainless steel handle, this box brings out the heavy-duty look of any work rig. Brute crafts your Pro-Series HD Underbody Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)