- Take your tools on the go with a Brute Pro-Series JobSite Utility Chest Toolbox
- Made with tough .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Additional front storage for maximum capacity
- Reinforced lid with sleek beveled design
- Locks secure with a full-metal shielded rotary latch
- Durable rubber weather seal keeps tools dry
- Two guarded gas props ensure easy opening and closing
- Simple J-hook installation—no drilling into your bed’s side rails
- Available in your choice of aluminum or black finishes
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series JobSite Utility Chest Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Getting your tools to the jobsite is one thing—leaving them there is another. Prevent nighttime showers and sticky-fingered prowlers safely away with a Brute Pro-Series JobSite Utility Chest Toolbox. Mounting in your bed like a traditional truck toolbox, the Brute Jobsite Tool Chest is designed for easy removal to allow for jobsite security when left behind.
Crafted from heavy-duty diamond-tread aluminum, the Brute Job Site Utility Chest Toolbox is built for battle. The beveled lid includes two burly handles for easy transport, and it’s reinforced for comfortable coffee breaks. Plus, it locks down tight and weatherproof thanks to the full-perimeter seal and the metal-shielded rotary latch.
Along with its namesake brute strength, your Brute Pro-Series Job Site Tool Chest comes in your choice of shiny aluminum or sleek black finishes to look as sleek as it is tough. Brute builds your Pro-Series JobSite Utility Chest Toolbox right here in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26