- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stow your gear on the side with a Brute Pro-Series LoSider Side Rail Toolbox
- Crafted from heavy-duty .063"-thick diamond-tread aluminum
- Choose from several sizes and dimensions in an aluminum or black finish
- Beveled lid design for a sleek, clean look
- Strong hinge point allows for heavy-duty use
- Full-perimeter rubber weather seal keep elements at bay
- Reinforced and shielded props and prop mounting points
- Full-metal shield to protect the rotary latch
- Easy, no-drill J-hook side rail installation
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Brute Pro-Series LoSider Side Rail Toolbox is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Traditional toolboxes are left in the dust when you outfit your workhorse with a Brute Pro-Series LoSider Side Rail Toolbox. Conveniently riding on your side rails, the Brute LoSider Toolbox is the easiest box to access, on or off the jobsite. And thanks to the ingenious J-hook design, it mounts without drilling or cutting.
The Brute LoSider Toolbox is built-tough from heavy-duty diamond-tread aluminum material with unwavering hinge points to stand-up against hardcore use and abuse. With reinforced prop mounting points, a shielded rotary latch and full-perimeter weatherproof seals, this tough toolbox boasts features capable of handling the rigors of any jobsite.
Along with the brute strength, your Brute Pro-Series Lo Sider also looks great in your choice of shiny aluminum or sleek black finishes. Brute crafts your Pro-Series LoSider Side Rail Toolbox in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)