Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Upgrade your storage security with a Dee Zee Padlock Utility Chest Toolbox
- Durable, rust-resistant Brite-Tread aluminum construction
- Patented, nested padlock shackle keeps pry bars and bolt cutters at bay
- Dampened gas shocks maintain a 90° angle for one-handed tool access
- Double V-pan lid stiffener outlasts even the most motivated intruders
- Internal bends reinforce the frame for added strength and rigidity
- Protects against the elements with automotive-grade rubber seal
- Utility Chests come in polished aluminum or black powder-coat finishes
- Plastic tool tray is included to organize your smaller items
- Use with any 1” padlock or BOLT padlock (not included)
- Your Dee Zee Padlock Utility Chest Toolbox is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Secure your tools in the garage or on-the-go with a versatile Dee Zee Pad Lock Utility Chest. Built to last from durable, rust-resistant Brite-Tread aluminum, this portable chest features Dee Zee’s patented nested padlock shackle, designed to keep pry bars and bolt cutters at bay.
Constructed from 20% thicker aluminum than their standard Red Label boxes, DeeZee Padlock Truck Tool Chests use double V-pan lid stiffeners and internal bends to provide the strength needed to outlast even the most motivated would-be thieves. High-tech dampened gas shocks keep your toolbox lid at a 90° angle, making it easy to access your tools while the included plastic tool tray ensures your smaller items stay organized.
Dee Zee Truck Bed Padlock Utility Chests protect your expensive equipment from the elements with an automotive-grade rubber seal and lock securely using any of your 1” padlocks or BOLT padlocks (not included). Dee Zee Padlock Utility Chests are available in polished aluminum or black powder-coat finishes and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.