- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your tools safe, sound and corruption-free with a Dee Zee Red Label Easy Ship Crossover Toolbox
- Quality-manufactured from non-rusting .056” Brite-Tread aluminum for lasting strength
- Features an SRTTM lid with a full-length hidden hinge, double V-pan lid stiffener and foam gasket to ensure a secure seal
- Modular design makes for easy shipping as well as easy constructing
- .080” mill-finish ends make for superior rigidity guaranteed to last years
- Lockable stainless steel paddle handle or pull handle latches, dampened gas shocks and self-adjusting strikers ensure opening and closing is smooth, controlled and secure
- Assembles in as little as 45 minutes – stainless steel hardware included
- Your Dee Zee Red Label Crossover Toolbox is made in the USA and supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Go from one job to the next with the confidence that your tools are taken care of. Invest in a premium-grade Dee Zee Red Label Crossover Toolbox today, and never worry about the elements or the road itself playing havoc with your essentials.
Manufactured from durable .056” Brite-Tread aluminum with .080” mill-finish ends, the Dee Zee Red Label is guaranteed to hang tough over years of trucking. It opens and closes smoothly, with just the right amount of control, thanks to dampened gas shocks, lockable stainless steel paddle handle or pull handle latches and self-adjusting strikers. Its SRTTM lid is backed by closed cell foam gaskets to prevent infiltration by the outside world, while a full-length hidden hinge and double V-pan lid stiffener ensure remarkable strength and rigidity.
Made with pride right here in the USA, your Dee Zee Red Label Easy Ship Crossover Toolbox installs easily in 45 minutes or less – stainless steel hardware included – and is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)