- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your truck tools in the Dee Zee Red Label Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox
- Multiple sizes available to fit your rig's year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty, non-rusting aluminum
- Its closed-cell foam gasket helps keep your toolbox safe from water and debris
- 3-piece welded construction ensures increased toolbox strength
- Double V stiffener design, a hidden hinge, and crowned lid reinforce the toolbox body
- Self-centering strikers close tightly and never need adjusting
- Dampened gas shocks ensure box opens at a steady and controlled rate
- Stainless steel lockable handles
- Removable, thick plastic tray keeps smaller tools organized
- Choose from multiple colors to personalize your truck
- Brite-Tread finished toolboxes carry a limited Lifetime Warranty with a 1-year warranty on finish
Keeping your tools in the back seat of your truck cab went out of style in the stone age. Get with the times and organize your gear in the Dee Zee Red Label Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox.
Encased in a heavy-duty aluminum, your tools are in good hands. Plus, its closed-cell foam gasket keeps water and other unwanted debris out. This truck bed toolbox also boasts a 3-piece welded construction, a double V stiffener design and a tough crowned lid—all for increased body strength and durability.
The single lid crossover toolbox features self-centering strikers that close tightly and never need adjusting! And, it boasts stainless steel lockable paddle handles. What's more, this truck toolbox fits right into your specific year, make and model and keeps your ride lookin' tough with its Brite-Tread aluminum, Black-Tread powder-coat finish & Matte Black finishes. Your Dee Zee Red Label Single-Lid Crossover Toolbox is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty with 1-year warranty on finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.
Dee Zee Red Label Single-Lid Crossover Tool Box Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Seth C (SENECA, SC) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 09, 2018 8:41 PM
Box looks and works great. Only issue is installation on 2001 Toyota Tacoma. Box sits on top of bedliner with grooves at wheel well. Not even when sitting on top of sides. Had to engineer"about 1/2 gap on each sides and purchase longer J hooks.
Reviewed by Jerry D (Nederland, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 06, 2017 3:29 AM
Seems like a great box. The gauge of aluminum is slightly thin for my taste. It just looks and feels awful on the Tacoma 16. Only 1/4" of the "wings " of the box actually touches the bed for support. There is an ugly gap between sides and bed. Sticks up too high and obstructs view mirror. Not cool. Just awkward
Reviewed by Gabriel Z (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Nov 12, 2015 5:18 AM
This tool box is great I like it a lot. If you get this tool box be sure to get the deep one and remember you are probably going to put more stuff in there then you think you have. I got the black DEEZEE deep and couldn't be happier!