- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your tool storage down under with a Dee Zee Underbed Toolbox
- Heavy-duty underbed-style boxes add storage to your semi-cab or trailer
- Durably constructed from rust-proof .090 Brite-Tread aluminum
- Maximum security with lockable stainless steel T-handle latches
- Drop-down doors are supported by safety chains for added durability
- Water-resistant C-Channel design features a neoprene rubber bulb seal
- Easy-to-install boxes are available in several sizes (mounting brackets sold separately)
- Underbed Toolboxes are made In USA
- Your Dee Zee Underbed Toolbox is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
While your big rig or flatbed may offer limitless cargo-carrying capabilities, they still lack the secure storage you need for smaller gear. Stow down below, just like the pros, with a Dee Zee Underbed Toolbox.
With rust-proof .090 Brite-Tread aluminum construction and a reinforced drop-down door, the Dee Zee Underbed Tool Box offers a lifetime of durable use. As secure as it is strong, the Dee Zee Under Bed Toolbox features lockable stainless steel T-handle latches and a water-resistant C-Channel design.
Underbed Toolboxes are available in several sizes to suit your truck style and install easily with the heavy-duty mounting brackets (sold separately). Your Dee Zee Underbed Toolbox is made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dee Zee Underbed Tool Box Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William P E (Havelock, NC) — Jan 31, 2018 5:11 AM
The DEe Zee boxes that I purchased easy to install with the Dee Zee mounting brackets . All the other boxes that I could find were not built ias heavy and looked really cheap compared to the Dee Zee boxes and they look great on the truck. I know When I get more boxes They will be Dee Zee boxes .