- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
823 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by patrick m (Cleveland Heights, OH) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Mar 23, 2020 4:50 AM
Only complaint is the bracket shown on web site clearly shows a metal loop coming through the swing bracket so you can apply a pad lock to prevent someone from stealing the swing box. The one sent on my 2020 Silverado does not have this. Instead they included a cheap lock that blocks someone from lifting the case off its hinges. I am sure I could snap this off without much force. Pat in CLE
Reviewed by Kevin A (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Mar 03, 2020 2:28 PM
Reviewed by Mark B (KIMBERLY, WI) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Feb 25, 2020 8:09 AM
My old truck had an 8' box with a tool box that was the width of the truck. The new truck has a 6'6" box. I didn't want to lose any more space by putting the old tool box in. I couldn't wait to install these in my truck.