- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy-to-follow Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox is a swinging, removable, portable toolbox built just for trucks
- Provides storage that's always within your reach, without sacrificing the use of your truck bed
- Packs up to 75 lbs of cargo and tucks neatly into your bed’s sidewalls
- Crafted from lightweight, injection molded black ABS plastic
- Swings out 180° right over you tailgate for super-easy access
- Easily remove the case for complete bed access, and lockable with a padlock to prevent theft
- Completely portable, just lift the case out and your gear goes with you
- Locks securely into position with built-in quick-release pins
- Twist-Lock mechanism secures the case and can be used with or without a key
- Moisture sealed lid keeps your gear dry
- 3-inches of over-the-bed clearance allow cases to swing over lumber and materials
- Installs in about 5-minutes with 6 self-tapping screws
- Available in driver- and passenger-side specific models
- Includes one right- or left-side Swing Case, sliding tool tray, brackets and hardware
- Works with most tonneau covers
- Your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty
Put some swing into your sweet chariot with the UnderCover Swing Case Truck Toolbox. Designed specifically for pickup beds, each Swing Case holds up to 75 lbs of tools and gear without eating-up precious cargo space.
Just pull the latch and the Swing Case pivots nearly 180° over your lowered tailgate giving you instant access. Then, the case swings back and locks securely in place. Plus, the locking lid keeps your gear secure, and the moisture seal keeps weather at bay.
The Case easily lifts out of your truck bed to become a portable chest you can carry anywhere. On the inside, a sliding tool tray keeps your stuff in order. And, since it's crafted from rugged injection molded ABS, the Swing Case Toolbox can handle all the abuse your truck throws at it.
Built for the driver and passenger sides, you can get both for less than the cost of a traditional toolbox. Installation takes about 5 minutes per side and everything you need is included. Best yet, your UnderCover Swing Case is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Plastic bed liners require trimming for installation
- Bed rug style liners require small slots to be cut for installation
- Will not work with Extang Tri-Fecta, Extang Solid Fold, Downey Products, Lund Genesis Tri-Fold, Advantage Quick Draw, or with any bed extender
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover Swing Case Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
772 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by frederick H (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Monday at 9:05 PM
This was a great product. I was a tad hesitant being that these are plastic boxes. I would love to see an integrated lock instead of a padlock design. Since my box is under a cover i don't worry about it. Overall it a pretty trick box. I am gonna but the other side so i am happy.
Reviewed by Jerry S (Paducah, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Econoline — Oct 26, 2018 6:30 AM
complete instructions,details, made the installation simple and easy... tool capacity is excellent... approximately 15 min install.. I am very happy with my swing case tool boxes.....
Reviewed by Tony B (McKinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Oct 23, 2018 8:49 PM
Overall the swing of this tool box is a big hit! Way easier to install than I thought. Even installed it over the factory spray liner of my 2018 Cheverolet Silverado. It still fit like custom. Looks good and I like that you can't see when you walk past my truck. I do recommend getting a pad lock when you install it.
Reviewed by Ted A (Arlington, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 18, 2018 7:08 AM
The one thing that could be improved is the box is really free swinging and if the vehicle is in a front down position you will be chasing it back and forth a lot, Needs something to hold it to the back position.