- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add seriously low-profile storage with a ZDOG Flush Mount Truck Toolbox
- Custom-crafted for your rig from .063” thick diamond tread aluminum
- Water- and dirt-repelling weather strip around the inner lid protects your gear
- Heavy-duty lid structure can shoulder over 220 lbs without damage
- Utilizes hydraulic shocks – one at each end of the box/lid – and full-length piano hinge
- Available in two finishes including midnight black and natural silver
- Single lock located on driver’s side of toolbox (two keys included)
- Your ZDOG Flush Mount Toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty
Truck toolboxes have been helping hard-working rigs stay organized for years. But if you’ve always wanted something a little less bulky and a lot more low-profile when it comes to your truck bed storage – wait no more. The ZDOG Flush Mount Truck Toolbox offers all the storage space you need, while staying sleek with your bed rails.
Crafted from strong, yet lightweight .063” thick diamond tread aluminum, each ZDOG Flush Mount Truck Tool Box is custom-made to fit your rig’s truck bed just right. Equipped with a driver’s side lock to keep would-be robbers at bay, the ZDOG Flush Truck Tool Box protects completely with a water-repelling weather strip circling the entire inner lid.
The ZDOG Flush Mount Toolbox offers easy access to your gear with a full-length piano hinge and hydraulic shocks – one at each end of the box/lid – that keep the heavy-duty lid propped up for added convenience. ZDOG Flush Mount Truck Tool Boxes are available in two finishes including midnight black and natural silver and included a set of 2 keys. Your ZDOG Flush Truck Tool Box is backed by a 1-year warranty.
ZDOG Flush Mount Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by shawn P (Augusta, GA) — Dec 12, 2017 7:29 AM
I looked for the right tool box and this one fits perfectly. Low profile that can't be seen from a certain distance. Only addition would be a rack assembly for a tray to have for smaller items in.
Reviewed by Nick P (Flagstaff, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Dec 04, 2016 4:41 AM
I really like this toolbox as it perfectly fits my truck and is well made. The staff worked with me on returning my first toolbox and receiving this one without any issues. I would highly recommend it.