- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prop open and uphold hoods, hatches, lids – whatever the case may be – with the Monroe Lift Support
- Serves as an exact replacement for worn-down OE units
- Features a nitro-carburized rod to resist corrosion and enhance durability
- Utilizes a specialty rod finish to further resist corrosion
- Employs a high-strength piston seal for better leak-resistance
- Each nitrogen gas-charged Monroe Universal Lift Support carries a 30-day limited warranty
An exact replacement for your worn OE unit, the Monroe Max Lift Support is expertly designed to sturdily support hoods, hatches and lids. Each support features a nitro-carburized rod and leak-resistant piston seals. Nitro-charged for maximum performance and durability. 30-day limited warranty.
Monroe Lift Support Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James O (NEW BRAUNFELS, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jun 14, 2018 3:30 PM
Reviewed by Daniel B (SPRING HILL, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2018 5:44 AM
Easy to install just like the ease of lowering the tailgate without it slamming down. I painted the (silver) steel bracket to match the trucks paint color and it looks stock. Make sure you cover with painters tape the ball before you paint to not interfere with the connection with the strut.
Reviewed by Kokomo g (N chesterfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Buick LaCrosse — Apr 17, 2018 3:40 AM