- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pop your trunk without the worry of it coming down on you with the Stabilus Lift Support
- Linear spring characteristics for application of force across the entire range of movement
- Stabilus Trunk Lid Lift Supports attach fast and easy to the factory mounting points
- Smooth operation in all weather – safe range runs between -30°C and 80°C
- Comes in the appropriate extended and compressed length for your vehicle
- Your Stabilus Tail Gate Lift Support carries a 12-month warranty
Save yourself the arm strength – or back-of-the-head pain – by securely popping your trunk with a Stabilus Lift Support. Expertly-designed with linear spring characteristics for sturdy application and available in the right extended and compressed lengths for your ride, these quality components work smoothly under all temperature extremes. 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Stabilus Lift Support Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don L C (MELISSA, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 05, 2019 11:07 AM
Product seems okay and does carry a longer warranty than Monroe. I've had three sets of glass window support struts since I've the car since new. This is the first set where I had to change the fittings on the car. I be did not like that. Makes it seem like a one size fits all which is probably the case. I only went with these as they have a longer warranty than the Monroe product. I prefer OEM products but decided to try these. Time will tell. Follow up with me in a year
Reviewed by Glenda S (COLLIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Nov 14, 2018 9:06 AM
Reviewed by Christian M (MORENO VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 1983 Datsun 280ZX — Apr 19, 2018 7:01 PM
Reviewed by gARY v (ADKINS, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder — Jan 23, 2018 6:08 AM
My wife and I are very pleased with the new Sachs lift supports that we purchased for our 2008 Nissan Pathfinder, from Auto Anything. They look as nice or better than the old ones and work great. I'm also happy that my wife was helping me when we changed them out, that's the only thing tough. It's not a one man job! Adkins, Texas