- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Blast up to 45% more cool, dense air into your diesel powerplant
- Designed to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Direct replacement for the tiny, inefficient OEM intercooler
- Increases power by up to 20 hp and 63 ft/lbs torque
- Lowers EGTs by up to 100 degrees
- Rated for 200psi and 1,000 horsepower
- Keeps boost air temps down
- Improves fuel economy
- Increases air density and oxygen content for better combustion
- T6 6061 aluminum construction prevents melting and warping under extreme conditions
- 3-inch billet-machined inlet/outlet fittings
- Larger core-surface area optimizes heat transfer for maximum cooling
- Beefy 3-inch thick bar and plate core with multi-directional vane technology
- Extra-large TIG-welded aluminum end-tanks promote cooling performance
- Makes the best use of performance tuners, intakes and exhaust
- Includes everything you need for a DIY install
- Your aFe BladeRunner Intercooler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Run with the aFe BladeRunner Intercooler to boost power by up to 20 horses and torque by up to 63 tire-burnin' ft/lbs. The BladeRunner is a direct replacement for that overworked OEM intercooler and designed to let your diesel run wide open.
The BladeRunner's extra-thick core optimizes heat transfer to cool and compress incoming air. Large TIG-welded aluminum end-tanks bolster oxygen density for full combustion along with wicked power and torque gains, and lower EGTs.
Wringing performance from other mods like intakes, tuners and exhaust happens naturally with the BladeRunner. Your performance upgrades take advantage of the cooler temps so they deliver all the power and performance they were designed to.
As a direct-fit replacement for your OEM intercooler, the BladeRunner can be installed by the competent do-it-yourselfer. Depending on your rig, choose from the intercooler only, the intercooler tube upgrade or the full-blown intercooler kit. What's more, your aFe BladeRunner Intercooler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leonard J (East Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Jun 10, 2014 8:48 PM
Ok, I have all the aFe bolt on stuff. The CAI. The four inch exhaust. Decided to add the bladerunner intercooler. The good part is I improved my gas mpg hiway by almost 2mpg. Engine just seems to run easier. For lack of a better term. Down side was the installation. Kind of a pain. Hope yours goes easier.
Reviewed by Kevin C (Abilene, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jun 03, 2014 8:14 PM
The cure for the ecoboost shudder...very happy with new performance. Easy installation was a plus.
Reviewed by Charles M (CITRONELLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Feb 27, 2014 4:16 AM
Done everything they said and more dropped my egt by 200 and I picked up about 2 miles to the gallon very well constructed tanks just a very well built item overall