- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cap off your wheel upgrade right with a Dorman Wheel Hub
- Wrought from sturdy steel for long-lasting strength and style
- Bearings press onto the hubs for ease of installation
- Quality inspection includes dimensional checks, materials testing and hardness testing
- Includes high-quality Dorman Wheel Hub Bolts to secure your hub assembly to the wheel
- Your Dorman Wheel Hubs carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Read any Dorman Wheel Hub review – or better yet, invest in one before things go awry – and get a taste of what everyone’s talking about. These capable, steel-wrought replacement hubs install easily and come with hub bolts to securely hold your hub assembly fast to the wheel. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Wheel Hub Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MARK O (OAKDALE, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Forester — Apr 23, 2018 6:33 AM
I used the Dorman replacement rear hub on my 06 Subaru Forester. It was a very good replacement and worked out really well. Just a bit of a pain to install due to the press fit bearing but a New Dorman hub is much better and easier than trying to remove the race off the old unit. For the price it saved a lot of work. I give it 2 thumbs up.
Reviewed by Stanley W (MINEOLA, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Hyundai Elantra — Sep 13, 2017 2:45 PM
Reviewed by Marcial H (Paterson, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Hyundai XG-350 — Sep 10, 2017 3:18 PM