- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cap off your wheel upgrade right with a Dorman Wheel Hub
- Wrought from sturdy steel for long-lasting strength and style
- Bearings press onto the hubs for ease of installation
- Quality inspection includes dimensional checks, materials testing and hardness testing
- Includes high-quality Dorman Wheel Hub Bolts to secure your hub assembly to the wheel
- Your Dorman Wheel Hubs carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Read any Dorman Wheel Hub review – or better yet, invest in one before things go awry – and get a taste of what everyone’s talking about. These capable, steel-wrought replacement hubs install easily and come with hub bolts to securely hold your hub assembly fast to the wheel. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Wheel Hub Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MARK O (OAKDALE, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Forester — Apr 23, 2018 6:33 AM
I used the Dorman replacement rear hub on my 06 Subaru Forester. It was a very good replacement and worked out really well. Just a bit of a pain to install due to the press fit bearing but a New Dorman hub is much better and easier than trying to remove the race off the old unit. For the price it saved a lot of work. I give it 2 thumbs up.
Reviewed by Stanley W (MINEOLA, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Hyundai Elantra — Sep 13, 2017 2:45 PM
Reviewed by Marcial H (Paterson, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Hyundai XG-350 — Sep 10, 2017 3:18 PM