- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your wheels superior performance by limiting the friction when they rotate with a Timken Wheel Bearing
- Each Timken Wheel Bearing is designed to exceed OE specifications for lifespan and durability
- Configured with precisely matched cups and cones
- Built to handle off-set loads up to 2”W single-tire configurations
- All Timken Wheel Bearings are supported by a 12-month warranty
Timken Wheel Bearings enable your wheels to perform at their peak by limiting the amount of friction present when they rotate. Configured with precisely matched cups and cones, each bearing is built to handle off-set loads up to 2”W single-tire configurations. 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Timken Wheel Bearing Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ibrahim F (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru BRZ — Mar 27, 2019 12:55 PM
Reviewed by Gerald B (Broadalbin, NY) Reviewed for a 1966 Ford Mustang — Nov 02, 2018 8:43 AM
Reviewed by Ondina R (Jamaica, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Altima — Jul 04, 2018 12:49 AM
You don't know how bad your bearings are until you change them. Ride is so smooth now. Driving on the streets of NY will take a toll on your vehicles suspension and wheels and I noticed a big difference in ride quality after I changed all four wheel bearings on my car.