- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your wheels superior performance by limiting the friction when they rotate with a Timken Wheel Bearing
- Each Timken Wheel Bearing is designed to exceed OE specifications for lifespan and durability
- Configured with precisely matched cups and cones
- Built to handle off-set loads up to 2”W single-tire configurations
- All Timken Wheel Bearings are supported by a 12-month warranty
Timken Wheel Bearings enable your wheels to perform at their peak by limiting the amount of friction present when they rotate. Configured with precisely matched cups and cones, each bearing is built to handle off-set loads up to 2”W single-tire configurations. 12-month warranty.
Timken Wheel Bearing Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ondina R (Jamaica, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Altima — Jul 04, 2018 12:49 AM
You don't know how bad your bearings are until you change them. Ride is so smooth now. Driving on the streets of NY will take a toll on your vehicles suspension and wheels and I noticed a big difference in ride quality after I changed all four wheel bearings on my car.
Reviewed by Daniel D (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Oct 11, 2017 4:41 PM