- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your wheels superior performance by limiting the friction when they rotate with a Timken Wheel Bearing
- Each Timken Wheel Bearing is designed to exceed OE specifications for lifespan and durability
- Configured with precisely matched cups and cones
- Built to handle off-set loads up to 2”W single-tire configurations
- All Timken Wheel Bearings are supported by a 12-month warranty
Timken Wheel Bearings enable your wheels to perform at their peak by limiting the amount of friction present when they rotate. Configured with precisely matched cups and cones, each bearing is built to handle off-set loads up to 2”W single-tire configurations. 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Timken Wheel Bearing Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William S (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Apr 22, 2020 1:42 PM
My '07 GMC LBZ is likely the last truck I'll ever own. I use it for daily driving and to pull a 30', 10,000 lb travel trailer around America's southwest. When it came time for front wheel bearings, I chose Timken. Since 1899 they've been making the best bearings in the world. Not the cheapest, the best. My truck may be old but it's as dependable as gravity. Timken bearings will keep it that way! Woohoo!
Reviewed by Ibrahim F (Pflugerville, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru BRZ — Mar 27, 2019 12:55 PM
Reviewed by Gerald B (Broadalbin, NY) Reviewed for a 1966 Ford Mustang — Nov 02, 2018 8:43 AM