- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro Spacers are custom-crafted to fit between your vehicle's hub and wheel
- These specialized wheel spacers move your tire flush with the wheel well face for aggressive looks and a wider stance
- Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Crafted from durable aircraft-grade aluminum that's significantly lighter than steel wheel spacers
- Precision Eibach wheel spacer engineering preserves wheel alignment
- Installation is easier than changing a tire!
- Post extenders included where necessary
- Sold in pairs of two wheel spacers; add two kits to your cart for all four spacers
- Your Eibach Pro Spacers carry a Million-Mile warranty
All that's left to complete your vehicle's street racer looks are some well-placed wheel spacers. These simple parts push your tires out flush with the face of the wheel well, eliminating useless gaps and widening your wheel base. Pick Eibach Pro Spacers for the job, and you'll discover precise engineering that preserves alignment in a lighter aluminum alloy than steel wheel spacers.
Beyond the aggressive looks, Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling performance with their wider stance. You'll notice improved roll reduction and boosted cornering grip-a perfect match with a set of Eibach Springs.
If you can change a tire, you can install Eibach Pro Spacers-no hassles. Pop off your wheel, slip the wheel spacer over the lug nuts and re-mount. Some vehicles may require post extenders, which are simple additions to your hub. Best yet, your Eibach Pro Spacers carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Multiple wheel spacer widths are available for most vehicles. To select the right Pro Spacers for your vehicle, measure the gap between your tire wall and the face of the wheel well fender (in millimeters).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to titanium dioxide and carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Eibach Pro-Spacers Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth K (PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan — Sep 14, 2017 6:55 PM
I am very impressed with the Eibach product. Each spacer is precisely machined and installation was a breeze. I have had no issue with ride quality even at high speeds, and my car looks and handles great.
Reviewed by George B. O (JACKSONVILLE, FL) — Oct 12, 2016 12:45 PM
To get the look on my 2009 smart Brabus coupe I was after, I ordered two sets of Eibach wheel spacers for the rear. First, I ordered the 30MM spacers. They fit and looked great, but they moved the wheel and tire out just a bit further than I wanted. Then I ordered a set of 20MM spacers and they gave me the exact look I was after. I am very happy with the product, the quick shipping, and the overall purchasing experience with your company. I will be a repeat customer for years to come.
Reviewed by Jeremy P (PLANTATION, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac CTS — Sep 28, 2016 7:20 PM
Reviewed by john b (FISHKILL, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta — Jul 31, 2016 11:47 AM
Being a busy person, I decided to bring my spacers to an auto shop to install. Before they were put on,my car ran smoothly. Now it shimmies at high speeds. I have had the car balanced and alligned since installation, and then I took car back to check on the spacer in question given that these services did not improve the ride. I am hoping that I can find another mechanic to figure out how to get rid of the shaking as I drive which is driving me crazy