Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Have air, will travel reads the card of the VIAIR 70P Air Compressor
- This lightweight compressor goes everywhere—ideal for fillin up car tires on the go
- Your VIAIR 70P Air Compressor has the strength to fill tires up to 195/70R14
- Weighs only 5.3 lbs and its integrated handle bar makes it easy to take your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor with you on the road
- 12 V permanent magnetic motor with a 15% duty cycle @ 100 psi and a maximum working pressure of 100 psi
- Your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor only draws 14 amps
- Oil-less and gearless direct drive motor for sure dependability
- Your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor uses stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and is moisture and dust resistant
- Equipped with an automatic reset thermal overload protector
- Comes with a handy carry bag and 3 inflation tips for your VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor
- 6.57" long, 3.66" wide, 6.18" tall
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Road trip adventures can lead you far away from the nearest service station. You've got to be prepared for any contingency. Before you venture down the road, be sure to pack along the VIAIR 70P Portable Air Compressor. It's got the lung power to inflate your ATV and motocross tires, so you don't get stuck in no man's land.
In your garage, or down the street, your VIAIR 70P goes anywhere. And, its slight 5.3 lbs weight won't strain your arms or back carrying it to and fro.
Quality is VIAIR's hallmark. That's why your 70P Portable Air Compressor is outfitted with stainless steel valves, a performance PTFE piston ring, and sealed to resist moisture and dust. What's more, you get a sturdy carrying bag, 3 inflation tips, and a 1-year warranty.
- This unit requires 15 amps to operate. Most vehicle cigarette lighter/power ports handle up to 15 amps. Some may have even lower amp ratings. Before purchasing and using this unit, check your amp draw limitations. Never replace fuses of higher amp rating beyond the original rating of the circuit. Consult your vehicle’s manual for further details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)