- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push out your wheels and make room for mammoth tires with Rugged Ridge Jeep Wheel Spacers and Adapter Kits
- Custom built for a direct bolt-on fit with no drilling, welding or modification needed
- Widens your Wrangler’s stance up to 1.5” for added clearance and enhanced stability
- Make room and convert your bolt pattern with the spacer/adapter combo kits (available for late-model Jeeps)
- Wrought from extra-thick T6 aluminum with a double-anodized black finish
- Comes with 2 T6 aluminum spacers or adapters, 10 pre-installed grade-8 wheel studs, 10 lug nuts and threadlocker
- You get it all for an easy at-home install Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Rugged Ridge Jeep Wheel Spacers and Adapter Kits come with a 3-year warranty
Fat sand-paddling tires need plenty of clearance—more than a stock Wrangler has to offer. The fastest, easiest way to boost your bolognas without tearing off body panels is with Rugged Ridge Jeep Wheel Spacers and Adapter Kits.
Custom engineered for a direct bolt-on fit, Rugged Ridge Jeep Wheel Spacers and Adapter Kits slip onto your hubs and push your wheels out up to 1.5". Not only do they create the clearance needed to fit bigger tires, but they also give your off-roader a wider stance for trail-dominating stability.
Want to upgrade to aftermarket rims but don't have the right bolt pattern? No problem. Rugged Ridge Jeep Wheel Spacers and Adapter Kits adapt the hubs of late-model Wranglers for 5 on 4.5" and 5 on 5.5" patterns—all while adding extra room, too!
Rugged Ridge constructs your Jeep Wheel Spacers & Adapter Kits to be as tough as your rock crawler. They're carved from extra-thick blocks of pure T6 aluminum and double anodized with a rich black finish. And, each pair comes with 10 grade-8 wheel studs, matching lug nuts and threadlocker—everything you need for an at-home install. Plus, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge Jeep Wheel Spacer & Adapter Kits Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven G (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 1980 Jeep CJ — Apr 24, 2016 6:27 AM
Reviewed by Matt M (MOUNT AIRY, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 25, 2013 7:29 AM
Product looks well made however when I went to install I found that the thread locker noted on the website as included was not included. Very frustrating. If it is listed as included it should be. Now have to but the wheels back on and go out and buy some thread locker to complete the install. Be accurate in what you advertise as included.
Reviewed by michael d (SHELTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 22, 2013 5:00 PM