Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:30mm Spacers
- Part #:90.4.30.005.3
- Wheels must have cut-outs (facing the hub) to clear the stock studs
- Example: Measure Original stud length (i.e.35mm) minus spacer thickness (i.e. 25mm)=10mm excess stud length
- Includes spacer nuts for mounting spacer to the wheel hub
- Based on example above wheel cut-outs should have a depth of 11mm to take the original stud
- The cut-outs should have an average diameter of 22mm to have enough room for the spacer lug-nut
- 5x114.3mm Bolt Pattern
- 70.5mm Hub Center Bore
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Spacers Part #90.4.30.005.3 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vinnie C (Somerville, MA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — Feb 16, 2010 3:04 PM
I went with the 30mm spacers, as shown on the video you posted. I have 245-45-R17 tires, and I wanted my car to have a little bit of a wider stance without spending $$$ for expensive rims. Let me say they they look awsome! Due to the winter months I installed the spacers with my storage tires and rims. Though they are 17" Cobra wheels I will submit a pic when I have my pony rims on! Thanks....
Reviewed by Nester C (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Mustang — Apr 22, 2008 12:34 AM