- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire.
- Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone.
- Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- Protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow and rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations.
- Raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- Staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions.
- 3-D active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction.
- Specifically formulated rubber optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance.
- Advanced footprint results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear.
- Interlocking tread provides increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul.
- Stone ejectors reject stones and provide extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 tires feature 20% tougher sidewalls with race proven CoreGard technology to prevent flats from road hazards and off-road debris. This enables you to take on the toughest terrain with confidence. Longer treadlife allows you to extend your adventures and aggressive traction bars grips even the most treacherous surfaces to take you where you want to go.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 Tires Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rachael H (WILLITS, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Feb 18, 2019 8:21 PM
Reviewed by Steven I (FAIRFAX, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Nov 24, 2018 9:28 AM
Bought set of four over labor day and received tires made in 2018, very happy with that bit, these tires look great and run pretty quiet on the highway. Good wet surface traction and great dry surface grip. Hoping for some deep snow this year to try these out in snow/icy conditions. Running these on 2012 Ford F-150 Raptor. I added cam adjustment kit and had these road force balanced. Plan to rotate every 3000 miles or so to maximize tread life.