- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/18 - 9/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire.
- Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone.
- Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- Protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow and rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations.
- Raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- Staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions.
- 3-D active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction.
- Specifically formulated rubber optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance.
- Advanced footprint results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear.
- Interlocking tread provides increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul.
- Stone ejectors reject stones and provide extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 tires feature 20% tougher sidewalls with race proven CoreGard technology to prevent flats from road hazards and off-road debris. This enables you to take on the toughest terrain with confidence. Longer treadlife allows you to extend your adventures and aggressive traction bars grips even the most treacherous surfaces to take you where you want to go.