- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- UTQG Treadwear Rating: 500 (P-Metric and Metric Sizes Only)
- Traction A
- Temperature B
- The Dune Grappler®’s 3D grooving and tread blocks help reduce tread movement. This helps reduce irregular wear and minimize road noise.
- Bridges were added between treadblocks to reduce tread flex, resulting in less heat build up to prolong the tire's performance.
- Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Dune Grappler one side has Old English lettering and the other has traditional lettering. This feature was an engineering feat since even a small weight imbalance can cause unwanted vibrations. See how Nitto produces exceptionally uniform off-road tires even with different designs.
The Dune Grappler® light-truck tire was engineered to provide both on-road comfort and off-road performance on packed dirt, sand and loose rocks. The sidewall lugs and 3-ply polyester sidewall* construction add protection to resist sidewall punctures. The tread blocks increase rigidity, helps to reduce irregular wear and minimize road noise.