- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- UTQG Treadwear Rating: 600
- Traction A
- Temperature B
- The Dura Grappler is also offered in two separate tread pattern dedicated for LT-Metric sizes and P-Metric sizes. LT-Metric sizes are offered in a durable 4-rib design, while the P-Metric sizes have a quiet 5-rib design.
- The multi-rib pattern helps improve tread life by linking the tread blocks to reduce tread flex, and also results in a quieter tire.
- The Dura Grappler is engineered to help you make the most of your on-road driving. Its internal construction, wear-oriented compound, and tread design were purposefully engineered to maximize treadlife. In fact, each P-Metric/Metric size is backed by a 60,000-mile warranty.
When you spend a lot of time behind the wheel, the quality and comfort of the drive matters. Nitto engineered the Dura Grappler® highway terrain tire for on-road comfort and longevity. The tire is suitable for a wide variety of light trucks, and SUVs and the tread patterns are tailored for each: SUV sizes are offered in a quiet 5-rib design while heavy-duty truck sizes are offered in a durable "E" load range 4-rib design.