- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- UTQG Treadwear Rating: 260 (W Speed Rated Tires)
- UTQG Treadwear Rating: 220 (Y Speed Rated Tires)
- Temperature AA (Both Y & W Rated)
- Traction A (Both Y & W Rated)
- Silica-reinforced tread compound strengthens blocks to reduce tread flex for improved acceleration, handling and braking.
- The outer shoulder is made of large reinforced tread blocks, which increase the amount of surface area contacting the road. This assists with dry performance and cornering.
- Tire noise is amplified when vibrations of the same frequency are repeated, magnifying their intensity. Nitto broke up these repetitive noises through calculated variations in the size and position of repeating tread blocks, creating offset frequencies that reduce tire noise.
- Sipes are thin slits in a treadblock that cut through water of the road surface to gain traction. Nitto’s 3D Multiwave sipes feature an interlocking ripple design, which allows the sipes to “lock” together while braking to act like a continuous tread block and provides traction while accelerating.
The Invo® is an ultra high performance street tire that provides a blend of performance, ride comfort and quality. The Invo tire line-up was specifically developed for staggered sized applications commonly found on luxury and high-performance vehicles. State-of-the-art computer engineering and specialized digital testing equipment were used to produce a tire that reduces perceived road noise, and provides a comfortable ride, so you can hear what really matters -- conversations, music, or the exhaust note of your car.