- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- UTQG Treadwear Rating: 560 (W Speed Rated)
- UTQG Treadwear Rating: 640 (H & V Speed Rated)
- Traction A (All Speed Ratings)
- Temperature A (All Speed Ratings)
- The circumferential rubber shoulder insert adds an additional layer of strength to help you navigate potholes and other adverse road conditions.
- The NT421Q helps you safely navigate corners because the larger tread blocks on the exterior of the tire provide stability.
- Siping is one of the most important tire technologies for wet and snow traction. Nitto's revolutionary 3D multiwave and 3D Interlocking sipe design provide traction without sacrificing handling.
- Nitto’s intelligent maintenance indicators are a service feature that visually show how your tires are wearing. They can also alert you to wear issues before they become big problems.
- No matter if it is rain, shine, or even light snow, the NT421Q helps you arrive safely at your destination. This all-season tire features advanced siping technologies, one of which is traditionally found only on dedicated winter/snow tires. The combination of these sipes, all-season rubber compound, and the water evacuating circumferential grooves on the NT421Q enables your crossover or SUV to truly thrive throughout all the seasons.
Vehicles have evolved throughout the years (from sedans, to SUVs, and now the crossover utility vehicle), but have your tires done the same? The NT421Q® is Nitto’s premier all-season tire built specifically for your crossovers (CUV) and SUVs. From style to function, the NT421Q® has been created with the foremost purpose of getting you safely to your destination throughout the seasons. The unique and stylish asymmetric tread design provides a quiet and comfortable ride while delivering all-season traction.