- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- NTO5 UTQG Treadwear Rating: 200 (140 Select W Rated Tires)
- NT05R UTQG Treadwear Rating: 00 (Yes Zero, Hey They're Sticky)
- The new drag racing-specific compound was engineered for increased traction at the starting line.
- The large solid center rib provides a continuous contact patch for dry traction.
- The enhanced sidewall construction combined with high-modulus bead filler and large shoulder blocks increase straight-line stability.
- The NT05R drag radial works in unison with the NT05 max performance street tire, so you can put the drag radials on the rear axle, where rear-wheel drive vehicles need the most traction, and the NT05s on the front axle. When developing both product lines, Nitto developed sizing to fit modern performance vehicles.
The NT05™ is a max performance tire engineered to complement the power of your vehicle. It was developed through extensive computer simulation modeling and on-track testing. The rigorous development process helped produce a street tire that provides precise and responsive handling and performance. Knowing the tire is responding to your inputs will inspire your confidence.
The NT05R™ is a D.O.T.-compliant competition drag radial designed for serious drag racing enthusiasts. The tire's specialized race compound and large contact patch were engineered to provide maximum traction and promote even pressure distribution across the tread. The enhanced sidewall construction provides longitudinal launch traction while maintaining stability throughout the pass. You’ll get off the line quickly and down the track with speed and consistency. The NT05R™ is recommended for dry competition use.